Is this a bad reason to lack motivation to want to be successful? because I wasn't successful back then, why should I bother to be successful now?

i know and i'm completely aware that success is earned, not given, that the world, life, society, reality does NOT owe me anything. Plus another reason why i lack the motivation to take action to fix my issues going on in my life, is because i feel it will take too long and by the time they are fixed, i am successful, it will happend when i did not want it to happen, that tends to be my attitude towards life, i want great things to happen but i want them to happen when i want them to happen, for them to happen on my terms, but since apparently life, reality does not work that way, thats why i have often felt like giving up on life.

Yes I will admit, suicide has crossed my mind a few times
Seriously, I hate life, reality for being the way it is
so why shouldn't a person give up? why is it never too late?
why is it never too late?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to try. Even if you enjoy victory for 5 years - the goal of life is to evolve, and improve.

What Girls Said 2

• Message me later?

• Going to sum this up in the most basic way I can; Shit or get off the pot.

No winners in life ever got there by saying I don't think I can. Adjust your negative attitude.

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, it's a pretty bad reason.

• u'll never know when u'll become successful bro ;)

• Realism is a sign of a cool head. People always judged me for having low aspirations, but I was being logical.
    ... True, I failed spectularly... But shhh.

• I often feel the same