So the HR lady called me?

The HR lady lady called me... I didn't get the job from march (which they never told me but I assumed).. but she told me they kept my file on file and there's another job opening for similar job and if I want to review the descriptions and come in for an Interview.. I mean should I do it... is it good or bad 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• No harm in trying out for it - You can always turn it down if you are not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like now u have a chance, so...

• If you need a job then do it. It can't hurr

What Girls Said 2

• It means you might get a different job but not the job you asked for. Its both good and bad - I'd say more good then bad.

• Yes. Just because you didn't get the first job is no reason not to look another that might be nice. You can always change later once you are within the company. Most companies give preference to internal candidates. Just don't take a position worse than the one you have.