Do I need to end things with him?

I am a black woman and have been have been friends and having sex with a white guy for over ten years who claims to be racist. When I asked him why he is so into me if he hates the black race he responded to me that he loves me because I dont (act) like im black. I was very throwed off by that comment and my question to you all is do you believe he is really racist and am I wrong for being with him this way knowing it. Also like I said he is always telling me he loves me but he will never be in a relationship with me. Do you all think I need to just end our friendship all together?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• end it. I would never date someone that's racist, especially to my own race, or anyone that doesn't look forward to being in a relationship with me.

• Cut off contact with him completely. He really sounds like a complete arsehole.

• obviously he likes u as a friend... but y end da friendship?

• You should dump the fucking stupid hypocritical asshole.. just my opinion. lel

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know why you would want to hang around and sleep with a self proclaimed racist. I don't see him respecting you much due to his beliefs. You're probably just an object to him that he uses when he wants. I would say to end the friendship altogether. There's plenty of people you could hang out and sleep with who aren't racist.

• Wow, he's racist and you're his tool. And by staying with him you're literally saying, "black women shouldn't be value enough to have relationship with"

You seem like you have a thing for him to be sleeping with him for TEN YEARS. If its been on and off and you've been waiting for him to propose a relationship, it'll never happen. Wtf were u with him this long?

• He always treated me amazing but after getting all you guys responses it really opened my eyes and yes I broke things off with him because I will be no ones (tool)

• Thank you for your insight.

• This sounds crazy on his part. How can he be a racist and love you. I think he is just blustering. We have racism in the country I come from. It is different from here. People just know they are better than some other race and that other race will never get good jobs, people will shun them and no one thinks it is wrong. Here it is in the newspapers and on the Internet. But I think in my home country it is a lot worse - just not talked about

• Cut him off and find somebody else. Then block his number.

• Men who don't like people of other race in general don't like mostly the man of other race, Jamie Fox said one time something about Kill the white people or similar, and showed hate for "white man" same for Kanie West who showed hate and things showing his tendencies in don't like white men but they are always seeking for white women anyway. I think have more black guy celebrities who don't like white guys and make comments and things related to this, but are dating, married or seeking for white woman mostly because of the feeling of fetish mixed with attraction and the feeling of dominance over the man of other race with the woman of this race of men (Well, they said racist things so these black celebrities have their brains knowing or thinking in race when they have relationship with the women of the people who they showed hate) against the man who they hate and is having the woman of this race of the man that they don't like and feeling like the dominant man in tribalistic way.

I don't know about the behavior of this kind of man with the man of other race in the family of the woman like their fathers, brothers and maybe friends if this kind of women have friends of her own race, but in the case of white woman who are these kind of trophies, I think they don't care.