Good price for brake repair on a car?

So I need new brakes on my car, I don't know exactly what needs to be fixed in regards to the brakes, but What's a good price for a brake repair? My car is a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon, if that helps any.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on what needs to be repaired. There are such a wide variety of things that can go wrong with brakes, from a new set of pads, all the way up to a new master cylinder, and everything in between.

Without knowing more, all I can say is that it could be anywhere from $50 to $500.

What Girls Said 1

• You can buy brake pads online for £20-£30 depending on the car. Then, depending on the garage you go to, it'll cost about £40 in labour. I would say a good price for a brake repair would be £70 at the very least.

What Guys Said 3

• that depends entirely on what kind of car you own.

for any generic vehicle, buying new brake pads and paying for the labor to have them installed should run around $200-$400

• Depends on what needs to be replaced?
    Brake pads?
    Brake Rotors?

• 11 rubles!