What do u think about my hair length?

should I cut it or let it grow more? If u have any suggestions about color please share with me... you can see it from profile pic.

Most Helpful Guy

• yer length's ok as it is now :)

What Guys Said 7

• Great all round, x

• medium is good bruh

• Personally love women with short hair and go with them but I'm a small majority so I think get it long to your knees sinces most guys like that

• Look perfect to me as it is :)

• Leave it like that. When it grows more, just cut it a bit so it remains the same. That length is perfect.

• Perfect length and something tells me you would be even more gorgeous if you faced the camera.

• average... nice body tho since i'm assuming that's why you posted this

What Girls Said 3

• That's way longer than I am comfortable with (I have exceedingly thick hair and would suffocate from the sheer weight and heat of it). It's a nice length and the colour is super nice too. Have you ever had a peekaboo highlight or something?

• I am not comfortable also... cuz washing everyday and straightening is trouble. I didn't use anythng

• I'd suggest a lob then (long bob - between shoulder and jawline).

• I think the length, now is ok. Or you can try medium length. It's so summerish; medium length.
    Color seems so cool though. Don't change it.

• I think your hair is beautiful