Chinese Man Sues Popular Actress Zhao Wei For Staring Too Intensely Through TV Set. Seriously, are you all laughing at this as much as I am?

Are you all laughing at this as much as I am? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/09/china-man-sues-zhao-wei_n_7547196.html It's both disturbing and funny at the same time. I saw this and had to post!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Does he remember that show Banzai from back in 2003? How is he not dead from being overly offended by that show? Today, its contents would be condemned as racist.

• *facepalm*

• Swap genders, it'd probably be taken seriously. Now that's funny.
    Wasn't there a Chinese bloke who sued his wife for having ugly children?

• WTF, my chinese people like to stare at everything, you mean to tell me I could've sued a lot of people when I was in China.

• That's not funny, it's her fault for being so hot.

• Actually... "The Legal Daily said the plaintiff was alleging Zhao's stare caused him "spiritual damage.""

• She caused him spiritual damage by being too hot. It's a crime.