Do you want to change your name?

Do you like your name? I do like my name, I think my parents did a good job in naming me, Clarisa is not a bad name. But I've always loved the name Maya, and I have decided that I want to legally change my name when I go home. Maya is way cooler than Clarisa, and it's shorter ahaha The only thing that's going to be hard is getting used to it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• That is cool - I think Clarisa is a lovely name but Maya is really nice too - I am used to Dave but someday might change it to Fuzzy.
    www.crazywebsite.com/.../...rds_fear_fuzzy-1MD.jpg

• haha silly! I think Maya fits my soul, my black soul ahahha :)

• haha see, I told you it fits my black soul ahah

• Sorry you are going to have to explain it to me you know me I totally miss things - Is there a black soul reference I should be getting?

• You could save yourself some trouble by simply asking people to call you Maya. Your legal name would remain the same so you'd have to sign legal documents with Clarisa but that's no big deal.

• Yes. Kyle isn't the coolest name

• No, I don't want to change my name 😝

Maya is a very nice name, it's even quite popular in region haha. But it's hard to get used to it I believe.

• Clarisa is a pretty mane. Mine is common. It seems half the world shares my name. I am used to it now but when younger, I wished it was something unique.

• My name's fine, not really attached to it, but I don't dislike it. It's just a couple of sounds put together to help identify me :p

• I don't really like my name but I wouldn't change it

• I will change both first and last name.

• no i am happy with my name :)

• We could swap for a while but I'm not sure how that would work out. Probably about like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2eBYOHbCE

What Girls Said 10

• I like my name mostly because of my close ones.

I love when they say my name because I have been friends with them for so long and they have known about my personality. My name kind of blended with it?, I don't know how to explain it.

I would not change my name.

• I love my name (It isn't Zendrya) I wouldn't change it for anything

• No. My name is Rachel. It's common but I like it.

• no i don't. i like my name, and i'd feel kinda weird just changing it all of a sudden haha

• I love my name but I'm just fed up of people that couldn't spell it correctly. I just don't like my middle name tho, doesn't sound nice. I love your name (s) and wow you can change your name legally?

• I never liked my name and I wanted to change it but I can't change my name because my name is what I was born with

• I want to but, I won't. I'm tired of people mispronouncing it.

• I don't know... Maybe.
    I like the name Maria..

• I've always wanted to change mine to Violetta, but since my parents gave me my name, I'll keep it :)

• I like my name, because it's not that often heard, like clarisa, so I'm happy