Guys, what makes a "nice smile"?

I see a lot of guys say a nice smile is one of the first things that attracts them. So, what is a nice smile?

Is it about how genuine and joyful it is? How often she smiles?
Or is it more about the physical appearance of it? Ex. white teeth, straight teeth, dimples, full lips, etc?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all of those things. Typically, when we're talking about what humans view as attractive, we're talking about levels of symmetry. White teethe is definitely part of it, too, though. Though, not necessarily pristine and perfect, but no darker shades in there. A shade of white is usually good enough. Due to our attraction to symmetry, straight teethe might be more important. I don't know. It'll vary between people. It's also about how often she smiles and how convincing It is. Pretty much everyone likes a happy person--to an extent.

This is really a difficult question, as people see beauty in different ways.

As long as your teethe are decent, and its a legitimately felt smile, then a smile will have a productive effect and qualify as a 'nice smile'.

What Guys Said 14

• a smile that lets people know you are happy.

• Genuine and joyful, laughter to, when people laugh they tend to smile and thats when you know its real

A person who smiles often is usually happy. Happy is attractive

On a physical level, A clean, straight smile with dimples and full lips is "idea" but really all that matters is the cleanliness and straight teeth (a slightly crooked tooth is no big deal)
    Although having all the other things is a major bonus

• It's genuine

• A girl who has a great outstanding personality is who has a nice smile :)

• A nice smile is a smile that makes Any person no matter in what mood to smile back.

And I have that gift lol (sorry for bragging)

• light in their eyes is a big factor to me. When I see that glistening sparkle, I find it really attractive. As for physical appearance, I don't mind a bit crooked, However the bottom of the teeth can not be all jagged.

• Let's get real, when guys say a girl has a nice smile they often already like her in the first place. Just that they see her smiling they like.

• Genetics is filler

• Two rows of teeth.

• When the edges of your mouth are higher than your lower lip and you are genuinely happy.

• A smile that hands you cold beer, is a nice smile.

• how joyful and genuine to me

• genetics make a good smile, sorry for being honest

• There really is no such thing as a nice smile. Everyone has a nice smile. When someone tells you to smile because you have a nice smile they just think you should do it more. Life's too short not to, yea know?