Learning Drivers... What do you think of them?

Are you most likely to get angered by them or do you just don't mind when you're driving behind one?

• Freaking Learning Drivers... I pass that L as soon as I get the chance (I don't care if that startles them!!
  • I've learned to drive too once, I know how stressy it is... I give them the space and the time..
  • I stay behind them... because Learning Drivers can be dangerous as F**k!
  • I don't drive just yet... yet!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them. I know they're learning and learning to drive can be scary, especially here with all the downtown city gridlock. There are experienced drivers who are way worse than the beginners.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel sorry that they're subjected to me driving behind / in front of them because I'm not a model driver.

I do everything they shouldn't do.

• I'm extra patient for them because I know how it feels. I also know that my actions could potentially cause them to fail their driving test. I like to make it as easy as possible for them, make them feel comfortable and that they're not bothering me. I take extra care to indicate and basically show them how you should drive - they may copy me, I don't know.
    I feel it's really rude and unfair to treat them badly because we were all in their position at one point.

• Like, I get it but PLEASE drive at the speed limit. You're endangering yourselves by driving any less *especially* if the flow of traffic is moving much faster.

• I'll be one that isn't annoying thats for sure.

What Guys Said 8

• this happened not too long ago
    i.kinja-img.com/.../1288680228056076134.gif
    fucking learner students lol

• Take it easy around them, there's no reason to be a jerk. If you're in that much of a rush, pick another route to get around them.

• whoever gets angry at em, he should learn 2 control his anger in my opinion

• We all had to learn to drive at some point. I'm patient, I know how crazy I was when I first started.

• When you live where I live a lot of people can't drive so I can't even tell the difference lol there are so many bad drivers where I am.

• I just speed pass them when given the chance. We all start somewhere.

• sorry, but you're a fool. unless fourteen year olds can drive in your country...

• Overtake their ass, if that flusters them they aren't ready to be on the road yet anyway.