Learning Drivers... What do you think of them?

Are you most likely to get angered by them or do you just don't mind when you're driving behind one?

• Freaking Learning Drivers... I pass that L as soon as I get the chance (I don't care if that startles them!!
    14% (2)14% (2)14% (4)Vote
  • I've learned to drive too once, I know how stressy it is... I give them the space and the time..
    50% (7)71% (10)61% (17)Vote
  • I stay behind them... because Learning Drivers can be dangerous as F**k!
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I don't drive just yet... yet!!!
    29% (4)15% (2)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them. I know they're learning and learning to drive can be scary, especially here with all the downtown city gridlock. There are experienced drivers who are way worse than the beginners.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I feel sorry that they're subjected to me driving behind / in front of them because I'm not a model driver.

I do everything they shouldn't do.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm extra patient for them because I know how it feels. I also know that my actions could potentially cause them to fail their driving test. I like to make it as easy as possible for them, make them feel comfortable and that they're not bothering me. I take extra care to indicate and basically show them how you should drive - they may copy me, I don't know.
    I feel it's really rude and unfair to treat them badly because we were all in their position at one point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like, I get it but PLEASE drive at the speed limit. You're endangering yourselves by driving any less *especially* if the flow of traffic is moving much faster.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be one that isn't annoying thats for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• this happened not too long ago
    i.kinja-img.com/.../1288680228056076134.gif
    fucking learner students lol

0|1
    1|0
  • Take it easy around them, there's no reason to be a jerk. If you're in that much of a rush, pick another route to get around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • whoever gets angry at em, he should learn 2 control his anger in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • We all had to learn to drive at some point. I'm patient, I know how crazy I was when I first started.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you live where I live a lot of people can't drive so I can't even tell the difference lol there are so many bad drivers where I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just speed pass them when given the chance. We all start somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry, but you're a fool. unless fourteen year olds can drive in your country...

0|0
    0|0
  • Overtake their ass, if that flusters them they aren't ready to be on the road yet anyway.

0|0
    0|0