How can I find the purpose of my life?

Troll opinions will be deleted.

Most Helpful Girl

• By finding out what your cause is.

What is your true passion?

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • What you can delete ( opinion) comments now?•••? Since when?
    I could never delete opinions...

You can find purpose of life by doing what you love doing. Be with all the people that care for you...

• First of all yeah you can. If you just ignore them :P.

How do I find my passion, what I love to do?

• Lol that's not deleting!!! That's just ignoring lol...

What is something you love doing? Music singing, art , dancin, and so onnn... What is something that makes you smile

• Eating snacks and watch people being miserable.

• Try some new things e. g. a type of sport/music/cooking/travel the world.

• Get your patriarchal blessing

What Guys Said 5

• do what you love to do.

• I guess a start would be to do something that you think is really interesting, stimulating and emotionally rewarding and at the same time contributes to other people.

• I dont like to be the morbid fuck here, but, Honestly dude, There ain't really that much point to life, It kinda sucks and is shitty, I guess you've just got to do fun stuff to take your mind off all that shittyness? :/

• What I meant is how do I find what I love to do, my passion?

• I don't know dude, What do you like doing? When you are bored, What sort of stuff do you think about doing? What you fantastize in your mind? Things you would like to achieve? :)

• Just make one up.

• By being yourself, believing in yourself, and trying out new things

• Nice words kiddo but can you defy and show me exactly how to do each of these advice?

• Don't be afraid to give out your opinion... maybe they'll disagree, maybe you'll get bullied, but at least you stood up to yourself and didn't let the others influence your choices against your will.

Doubting yourself is in my opinion the worst fear there is. Don't give up, keep fighting..

And these two can also be answered by trying new things... no regrets.