Country to move to, not the us?

So I want to move to another country. For my own personal reasons, and cause I just don't like living here to be honest. So any ideas of another country I should move to? Preferably warmer, or at least rainy. And if its in a country where English is not the easiest language to find being used, a city where it is. If you know anything about the country, tell me pros and cons of moving there vs. staying in America, like basic costs of rent and such. Finally, sizes. Hate it small, like bigger cities, you know? Oh, and somewhere where I won't be lynched practically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life in Europe is a lot less costly than in the US. That's luck because wages are lower here.
    What I love in Europe are the small distances between great cities, culture, good school systems and the good food.

• Hows the healthcare? I'm a transsexual and need to know if I'm screwed.

• Health care in Europe is automatic for everyone. If I get ill in an other European country , the health care in my counry will pay to the other country, often without asking me anything. (IDK about the 'new E. U. countries which joined since 1990.)

• Now to decide on a country in Europe ...

What Girls Said 4

• France, preferably in the south but Lyon if necessary.

• Canada OR ENGLAND FOR SURE

• China. Add to that population

• You should move to Syria, I've heard they're very peaceful.

What Guys Said 6

• yer country or yer state only bro do u hate?

• Both to be honest, but I'm rooted for now

• then Spain might b good for u... France has a bad rep of being a racist country, but this doesn't mean all French people r racists o_O

• Like all white people aren't racist against blacks, but man have I met tons.

I met a kid from Spain, exchange student, and he said its just hot and rainy all the time.

• You would need a career so I would recommend going to school down here then move somewhere else. You should check out job corps. It's 100 percent free and some places even have room and board so you can live on Campus and get free food.

• Obviously. I'm going to school for veterinary.

• It's all good I didn't think you were. Another one maybe Romania. I see some fine women over there sometimes. If that's what your about..

• Well I wanna marry one day, so that sounds lovely now.

• Go to Costa Rico.

• Maybe, is it hot? They speak enough English for me to get by until I learn?

• You're gonna have to start doing your own research.

• I prefer asking those who live there then Google, as that seems a lot more accurate than computer statistics telling me.

• Canada. Please.

• Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Australia...

• You must be living in the still very racist deep south

• Would it surprise you if I told you I live up north? However, I live in a 98% white, 80% republican area so I'm fucked...

• Oh, I see