Are sports taking over my life?

I play many sports and it takes up a lot of time. Even in the summer I have many sports going on like soccer volleyball basketball and softball. Some of my friends get annoyed because i can't always make it to the movies with them some days because of practices and games. Other people say I play the perfect amount. Coming this fall I will be playing on 4teams and it is a lot and soon in highschool I want to play 4 sports. Many people say that I will he physically exhausted and others say its good for me. I have the choice to drop a sport in the fall but I need to play it to get better AAT that sport. So should I stop playing so many? Next year I won't have to worry about it but I want others opinion onnit

• You play too many sports
  • You keep playing

Most Helpful Guy

• If your body is healthy and your grades are good
    and your comfortable with playing sports than do it
    when you don't want play sports is when it causes
    your health to be sick or cause your grades to drop
    if your happy than continue playing sports hey it's better
    than being involved with risky behavior and such ,

What Guys Said 2

• keep playing and when you get a scholarship or end up in women's fifa world cup, you can give us all autographs

• If you want to get really good at something it's probably necessary to focus on that one thing. Having said that you should probably keep them all up for a while and identify where you have the most potential, then follow that. You'll only find out if you can handle it physically by actually doing it.

What Girls Said 4

• YOU KEEP PLAYIN GYAL! theyre probably jealous lmao.
    but... there are things u need to consider. do u think playing 3 sports will give u more time for other things like friends, study, family, etc? or is ur time management already fine with the 4?
    do you think this will affect other parts of ur life in any way by creating an imbalance?

just think about that. now i love sports myself but i know that managing my time efficiently will essentially bring me success. try to balance ur life out, and if sport still fits there nicely then go for it. if not, time to make a decision.

• If sports are getting in the way of your personal and academic life, then I would drop some and keep your favorites.

• You can never get enough sport 👌 good to have a balance with seeing friends, but if you've got mates in the teams you okay for then it'll be easier to manage :)

• Keep playing! that's awesome! :)