How do I stand up to a bully at school? I need help?

These boys at school keep attacking me and calling me a terrorist because I'm Muslim. They're all atheist and I only have one friend that's Buddhist. But we're not weak and get hit and kicked by them.

Once they put a pigs head in my locker. They keep saying I'm primitive scum, go back to the desert. Things like that.

My older brother is at university so I can't do much. My mom is sick.
I've told teachers but I nothing has happened.

I sometimes hang out with the gay kids to get away from the abuse. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sensible answer? Try to capture it on video, get higher authorities than the teachers involved and make sure the authorities know you'll go straight to court if there's nothing done.

The answer I would have probably done at that age? I'd first start off by making them feel like idiots by joking around and seeing if comedy will make them realize, if not and talking doesn't work which it doesn't seem like it is so far for you I'd stand up and throw down if needed but I never swing first, I'll get to you so bad you'll swing and then as Tyson said, everyone has a plan till they get hit. I never really went to teachers or friends or anyone, just went solo.

My recommendation is remember the example of Rasulullah (S) who was patient and asked Allah (SWT) for help while still trying to correct the wrongs that were there and treat them with kindness.

Also, make sure you don't go my going solo route, the sensible way is smarter so go that route and don't just let them do whatever to you, if they hit you then you have every right to defend yourself. Don't be me who would go solo.

What Girls Said 4

• stand up tall and say "hey wtf is your problem, (say something really smart and make them feel bad but say something so smart with facts) what does it matter to you what I believe? peices of shit Iike you need learn about things that are actually true and spend the time you're worried about me doing things like actually learning people don't practice the same religion" im so sorry they do this to you, everyday I face racism because I'm middle eastern and that gives no one the right to tease you or abuse you like that over something you believe in. tell them real good

• wow. I've never heard anything this extreme.
    I suggest you make them feel like the tiny idiots they are. Bullies HATE being stood up to, because they're cowards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_RObDqbF0o

They think they're so cool. Put them in their place, or if it's physical you can call the police for physical assault.

• Unfortunately nowadays calling the police will likely result in you getting assaulted and arrested instead :/ At least if you live in New York, Florida, California, or Oklahoma.

• What they're doing is harassment, which is illegal. Talk to your counselor. Or maybe even switch schools. Or you could also remind them that their race (if they're Caucasian) killed off a lot of native Americans, good comeback usually works.

• If I was your mom, I'd tell you to put manners on one of them.

Sometimes that may entail going to a teacher or guidance councelor and asking for help. Other times that may entail beating the ears off of said bully.

• If I fight back I'll just feed the fire! It'll prove to them that we're violent.

• I can't.

• Then being on the news isn't a serous concern. One way or the other you have to stand up for yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• Since teachers won't do shit, please take videos and photos and file a lawsuit. Trust me, it'll get you money, you'll win cause of the obvious discrimination, and some teachers are gonna get fired cause you did tell.

If that doesn't float your boat, I recommend sabotage. Fuck their shit up, leave no evidence. Beat the hell out of them, one at a time.

• If you really wanna go the passive route and don't want to move school and can't report them to anyone with a higher jurisdiction then there is one more thing you can do... love them. If they bully you say 'I forgive you' If they punch you, smile and and say 'I forgive you' again. say stuff like I 'realize you must be taking your problems in your life out on me, but that's ok, because I forgive you'.

Don't stand down from them but kill them with niceness. I know this might sound like a crazy plan but with some people this does work. but end of the day, do what you feel is right. Its a shame in society today we still have to deal with bullies. Even try to talk to their parents if you can (although some parents may be the cause of their behavior)

• Report them to your teachers. If they won't do anything, report them to your principal. If he/she won't do anything either, then you fight back.

• If I fight back they'll say us Moslems are violent! Plus they're all football player's.

• I say fuck what they think. LIke I said, beat the fuck out of them one at a time. Bullies love to travel in packs and are less likely to actually do shit, or know what to do, when alone.

• Their is only 3 solutions to abuse, leave, confront or report. You've tried reporting, perhaps you could go to a higher level authority. You can confront catch the main one alone and kick the crap out of him. Or you can try changing schools.

• fight them, show them that you will not take it lying down anymore

• Call the security.