When do you get up and when do you go to bed?

I wake up at 4am Monday through Friday and I go to bed after 11pm.. And is not working anymore.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to bed at 6am and wake up around 10.30am

• Can you really thrive on that little sleep? I remember reading once that Jay Leno only slept three hours every night.

• @jackkerouac77 if I go to bed earlier I can't sleep so it is waste

• Ah. Insomnia - the dreadful cousin of a good night's rest.

What Guys Said 3

• I go to bed like 4pm and wake up 1am or something >>pretty fu***d up I know

• I can't help it that I automatically am up between 7-9am and asleep at around 10-12. When I was still in school, I only set my alarm on Mondays and Thursdays cause I automatically got myself up 6:30am after a month

• I wake up at 6 am most of the time and sleep anywhere from 10pm - 12 am dependin gon how tired I am.

What Girls Said 6

• I usually go to sleep at 2am and wake up like 9am. Yesterday though lol... I was up to 7am and didn't wake up til 2pm

• I go to bed normally around 12-1am and I am up by 7-7:30 am on weekdays because I have school and so do my kids. When I am on my own of it's the weekend I won't get up till lunchtime or so sometimes.

• Mon-Fri I wake up at 7am. I go to sleep at about 12-1am.

• It depends on the day.

• Get up around 9-10 am and go to bed around 2 am

• I usually go to bed around 12:30 and wake around 5:00