Does anyone else have problems sleeping on a full moon?

Every time there is a full moon i can't get to sleep. no light streams in but i get nightmares and my body aches with pain all over. i did some research and it said that the moon can affect people but i want to know if anyone else has this problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all in your head. You are not a wolf. You are not a werewolf. You are not a special demon. You are just a person who has grown up with media depicting a full moon as evil or mysterious and you subconsciously want to be mysterious and different and it's all in your head. You would probably not have these effects if you didn't see the moon or know what phase the moon is at.

• i never said i was a werewolf or a demon.

• Lol "I hate silver and I'm an angry guy, I have long canines and I crave blood sometimes"
      You want to be special so it's all in your head. Werewolves were made up by people along with their mythology. You want to be some mythical creature and be cool and mysterious. What you think you are is not real. You're a plain old human like the rest of us, not some ethereal being

• i already know and accept that.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't feel any difference.

• WEREWOLF!!!

• No, I've never had that issue

• I think that's just you buddy

• Are you a werewolf? -gasps-

• i have long canines, i hurt on a full moon, i have always hated silver, i'm an angry guy, i crave blood sometimes.

but i am not covered in fur, plus i have never turned into a wolf.

i'm ridiculously confused here

• Does silver hurt you?

• i have sometimes hurt myself with silver; i hate the colour and the feeling i get when i hold it. the feeling i get is like i just wanna break the silver.

• Not really. I have no issue with that.

What Guys Said 1