Why are there no women in the NFL?

I know a lot of girls who are really good at football. If not anyone else, I think black women would be really good since they have more muscle that women in other races. But I feel like women should be able to play also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause chances are the most physically talented female that plays football still can't match up with the best of the NFL players in any position except for maybe a punter or a field goal kicker.

What Guys Said 13

• Sometimes it is best to just stand there and look stupid. You should never open your mouth which removed all the doubt.

• 300lb guy ramming a 225lb girl = Not nice.

And, I do Believe their is a Women's league for 'American Football' right? Called ''Lingerie Football''. xD

• Women can't physically match up with men, period.

Just look at the WNBA and NBA.

A woman would get murdered in the NFL.

Besides, if they wanted to play football, they could just start their own league. Like the WNBA

• I heard of a female kicker playing college level.

• Same reason there's no dudes on the Dallas Cowboys cheer leading squad. No one wants to watch that crap...

• Because they would get destroyed.

• They wouldn't be able to compete physically, the fastest girl in the world can run the 100m in 10:49
    Which is way slower than your average male.

• The NFL is not for women. They can't handle getting tackled by a 300 pound muscle man

• Because the most athletic woman on earth still isn't close enough to the most athletic men

• I think it's only a matter of time. They already opened combat mos in the army to women. So the NFL can't be far behind.

• thats ridiculous... in the military you have technology to do a lot of your work. In the NFL it's about being physically talented and even though there are really physically talented women they still can't match up to the best of the men.

• Look at how long sports have been around. A woman will never actually get a roster spot on an NFL team, they'll get a job on the coaching staff at best, just like the NBA

• Military's have been around for a long time as well. With today's political climate I'm not going to be surprised if a woman ends up in the NFL at some point.

• Have you seen how big these dudes are?

• Because there is already a women's football league, and they have lingerie football too.

• If she gets hurt, she asked for it

What Girls Said 2

• They aren't good enough simple as that.

• Because men would have a huge advantage over women since they're much bigger and stronger. Unless they created a whole new women's only league that had their own super bowl and everything