Do you give to charity?

Do you give to charity?
How often do you give if you do give?

Most Helpful Guy

• i give charity but i give it on a personal level, i give homeless people money every once in a while and help others
    donating money to an organization is cool but i like to see the direct impact that i am making

What Guys Said 13

• I donate regularly to the UK Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI).

As far as I'm concerned, they are the only charity that has people willing to risk their own lives to save others. Other countries may have similar organisations.

In my opinion they are the unsung heros of this world.

• Since college days I have been volunteering and donating to charity except when my finances are in doldrums. I don't donate to larger charities like Help Age and stuff but smaller ones where I can actually monitor if the funds are being utilized for the propagated purpose

• Nah, Not really, As fucking nasty as it will sound, I need to keep my money to pay for myself through life, Giving my hard earned money to some Stranger comes second.

• I gotcha

• Dont take that the wrong way ^, Im not saying i don't care for people who are less fortunate, I just very much believe in the hole ''Survival of the fittest'' thing, And, Surely, With that Mentality, I would only be putting myself at a Disadvantage (Financially), By helping others? (If that makes sense).

Basically. Providing for myself is more important then providing for other people who will never return said favour ;P.

• I didn't hun I understand

• I give all my GaG points to RAVEN - It works out about 45 USD a month under new rules.

• Yes I do to a make a wish foundation

• Sometimes if the Veteran's are collecting i will donate
    like a few bucks to them that's about it..

• Red Cross.

• I donate to the International Rescue Committee (IRC) whenever I have spare money and occasionally volunteer there.

• the only kind of charity I do is donate blood to the red cross, but that is mostly due to the fact they won't leave me alone

• that's still good though, I've never donated blood eek needles

• Not much, I like but I'm in college making min. wage. What can I donate? I got an excess of lent from my drier but I don't they want it.

• Yes, and I trust them more than the government.

• Kinda defeats the purpose to brag about it. I'll just take this opportunity to direct people's attention to the following:

Yazda - a relief organization established by Yezidis living in the US to help the displaced in Iraq
    http://www.yazda.org/

World Food Programme - Syria
    http://m.wfp.org/crisis/syria

• I give money to people I see, not to organisations. The money they get child be used better than what they're doing

What Girls Said 11

• Never, I don't even have money myself.

• The Heart, Red Cross & Cancer Society but the Canadian versions.

• Yup. I love giving to charity. I donate clothes once a year. This church near my house has an annual peanut butter drive for kids in Africa, they also have a clean water initiative program that I've researched and I donate money to that

• Sure. I donate money to my church. I talk clothing and other lightly used items to charity and then of course blood to the red cross.
    I really would like to do more 😕

• Yeah I do when I can. I always give money to those people in the street who sell stuff for charity lol.

• awww yesterday I gave $10 to these 2 boys who aren't charity but wanted to go to a camp assuming a cowboy/western camp they were in cowboy looking clothing and hats..

• Aw that's lovely😊

• Stanley Hearing Foundation and The Painted Turtle Camp

• I don't even have money myself xD

• Once a month. Not a lot, but I give what I can afford.

• No, I usually don't

• I am a broke student so no, as a rule. But I buy the Big Issue, and I'm incapable of saying no to every single homeless person who asks me for change so I tend to end up giving 'donations' to individuals pretty often when I go out.

• I give a minimum of $140 a month. Sometimes I will give money to charity with requests from God like - God I gave you $100 dollars so please help me get that job interview or God I gave you $100 dollars so please heal all sickness in my family or God I gave you $100 dollars so please help me recover from my back problems etc...