Which phone should I keep?

Hi!
I recently bought two iPhone 6 and I want to keep one of them and sell the other one. I'm planning on keeping the phone for at least 2-3 years and I'm on a prepaid plan with my carrier. The one phone I bought is gold and has 64gb storage and it's the unlocked model that Apple sells without contract - it works for all 4 carriers and I tested it on all. Warranty is active until the beginning of April next year. The other phone I bought is also gold and has 128gb storage and it's Verizon but unlocked for all GSM carriers too. That phone cost me $50 more than the unlocked 64gb one but the warranty is one month shorter (ends beginning of March next year).

Which phone is the better investment to keep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends do u need the extra memory that one has?

• I don't think I'd ever even use all 64gb so 128gb seems a bit like overkill but I'm torn because the one with more storage was just $50 more

What Guys Said 1

• keep the 128gb. as it has more memory than the 64 gb one

What Girls Said 1

• Keep the one which cost you more.