Why do people assume that if you faint a lot then you're weak?

I can't understand people anymore..
I give up :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There could be some underlying problem with your health. In no way is it a sign of weakness, either physically or emotionally.

Don't give up!! Ever!!

What Guys Said 9

• I GIVE UP,
    LYFE IS CRUEL,
    CHEESE WENT UP TO $4 AN OUNCE TODAY,
    BROTHER CAN YOU SPARE A DOLLAR?

WHY DO I LIVE IN,
    THESE SAVAGE STREETS OF GLORY,
    WHERE MOUNTAINS OF MEN,
    CONQUER MY SOUL?

LET ME LAUGH AND,
    LIVE FREE TO FAINT WHEN I WANT TO,
    DANCING IN THE ETHER,
    OF EXISTENCE

• Well, the fainting could be heart related , blood pressure,
    low blood sugar, low iron levels.. Your not looked upon as
    weak but if you actually faint than you need to get to the root
    of the problem for sure ,, Least in America is way i see things
    if you have lot of fear i know anxiety can make you faint.

• Who knows? That's just how society views each other.

• I never fainted in my life I have been light headed and saw stars but never passed out or hit the deck. Whats it like?

• I get dizzy, my vision is weakened and I see strange colours very blur then it's like i'm not alive.. Sometimes I can hear people talking.

• its weird... its just like ur trying so hard to stay awake but u just can't do it

• wow

,,,,,,,

• its only happened to me twice... the first time i was 7 years old n the second i was in hawaii i got sick and was up for 18hrs i got a blood test and then i passed out i was just too tired

• How are you not weak if you faint a lot?

• Generally fainting a lot is a sign of a terrible problem.

• why wouldn't they assume that is the better question

• No it's not, dude. If you get punched by a guy, does that make you weak as well? No, just a momentary weakness.

• surviving isn't about honor and they didn't ask for respect youd just be dead. even if we were to say its not a survival situation what if you needed to get somewhere at a specific time or you're fucked. you were going and wouldve made it on time but you passed out and missed it.

• Well I guess it'll be easier to Die that way.. Less pain..
      But I wouldn't go down without a fight! I'm a strong girl... :P

• As long as this isn't caused by fear fine. But I would get that checked out.

What Girls Said 6

• I have fainted a few times when i've been on my period, and i'm certainly not a weak person.

There's many causes of fainting. My friends dad faints quite often due to low blood pressure, other than that his health is good and he's fit and strong

• Well what are you fainting for?

• I don't know.. I faint when i'm scared.. or when my heart starts to beat very fast.

• People and their attitude makes me wanna cry sometimes. I hate being called weak.

• Which is a sign of weakness.
      Maybe you have some sort of medical problem

• It doesn't mean you r weak it just means u didn't eat healthy or ur dehydrated. Either that or ur immune system is low which can cause sickness as well. u also need vitamins and carbs u need one of everything in ur body not just one thing.

• fainting means there is something wrong..

• Well that's bullsh#t! What if you have a heart problem or something? Or an inner ear issue that causes you to lose your balane easily? People can go suck a dk for all I care.

• I black out due to medical issues... i dont find that as being weak