Is it ok to let a cat bathe with you?

You are probably thinking WTF right now. I am serious. I am not sure what to do about my hairless cat. He only has one eye. He was a rescue cat. I love him dearly. I bath him very other day. He loves it. I like to take a bath sometimes, and I have tried to do everything I keep Twinkles out of the bathroom. He would keep meowing at the door. He finally figured out a way to open the door. I swear he must be a genius cat. He keeps trying to jump in te bath with me. He gets up on the rim of the tub, an tries to sneak in. He seems to know I do not want him to. I am just so tired of trying to keep him out of the bath tub. I just want to relax. He is 10 years old. I rescued him when he was 4. Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• My bengal cat used to love going into the shower with me. She loved the water :) The only bad side to it was that she goes all crazy on my door when we finish showering cause she wants to run around. She's still wet...

What Guys Said 6

• If the cat wants to have a bath with you, then invite him in. I cannot see any reason why you would not want him in the bath.
    My two dogs shower with me and a couple of my five rescue cats like to sit on the shower rail and watch. They seem to be fascinated by the whole spectacle, but are typical cats who do not want to get wet.

• Yeah that is weird to let you cat bath with you. Regarding keeping the cat out of the bathroom why not lock him in another room so he has to make it through two doors before he makes it to the tib

• That is strange.

• Yep haha my cat is strange

• if he wants you should let him, I don't see any problem with it. I am just curious though, Why would you adopt a 1 eyed hairless cat?

• Why not? That cat deserves a good home

• Because he was abused by a previous owner. He needed a good home. He is very affectionate towards me, and he does not have fur to clean up after.

• Cool, not everyone can get over the hairless thing

• Should be okay, but mind the claws.

• ii hope he doesn't scratch your puzzy.

What Girls Said 3

• Let him in. He's your baby :)

• As long as there is no fleas or any skin irritation problems let him in the tub

• oh aww haha, I guess I would... though I'd get him out and take a final rinse before hopping out myself :P