Girls, is it weird when a guy starts singing in public?

Sometimes when I'm at the gym, in my car, or at the supermarket I will will just bust out singing because I feel like it. I got all kinds of jingles at tunes in my head and love to sing all the time. I sing in the shower, sing in bed, sing aming breakfast, sin when I do laundry, sing when I mow the lawn, sing when I work out, I think I even sing in my sleep. I only don't sing when i have to be quiet like in a movie theatre or a library.

Is this crazy behaviour?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Not lol... I'd start singing along. I know the lyrics to just about every song there is.

What Girls Said 20

• THIS IS JUST LIKE ME. I sing all the time too. I sing when I workout, eat, do chores, drive in the car, and when I do work related things. I'm pretty sure this isn't crazy behaviour because it is a common and normal thing to do.

Keep on singing! :D

• Not to me. I would think that guy enjoys singing or he's loving his life... lol.

• It's kind of weird when any person starts randomly singing in public.

• Nope! as long as he isn't screeching it's fine

• Nah, that's fine! It's great that you're so confident. Look up Thomas Sanders, millions of people love him. :)

• it depends on the way he does it and the sonh

• No because I do that too

• Not at all, I think it's funny and quite attractive when I guy isn't afraid to be silly in public. I think it comes from me usually seeing guys with that hard, tough exterior so it's nice to see that "softer" side in a guy

• That is great spirit!! You just be yourself!! Don't change. In addition, you should consider taking singing lessons :)

• Nah not at all. :)

• Nope, I do it too, but as long as it's relatively quiet 😋

• Not really, in all honesty I find it fun and silly, I do it too as well as dancing lol.

• I like you already lol

• I would get second hand embarrassment if I saw you in public singing, and if I were walking with you in a grocery store or something I would hate you and not want to go anywhere with you ever if you were going to be embarrassing like that. Sorry

• I think that would put a smile on my face. It makes me happy to see someone else happy and in a good mood. Sing your heart away :)

• i hate when people sing in shops or in the gym! so annoying.. i can tolerate once or maybe even twice, but if im dating a guy and he does it a lot or on a regular basis thats a big turn off and i would just find him super annoying

• I think its cute. Shows their confidence. Even if they are terrible.

• yes it is to me at least

• I'm the same way so maybe we're both crazy

• Nooo I think it makes you seem like a fun and happy person!! My boyfriend sings all the time in public and it makes me want to kiss him on the cheek every time, haha