Who do you think was the best World leader of all time?

To me the best were:Kennedy, Reagan, Churchill, Queen Elizabeth II, Ghandi, and De gualle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He handled so many different issues during his four terms as President. It was very impressive.

What Girls Said 5

• Obviously @JackKerouac77

• Its Hitler get it right

• I heard Clinton was nice too.

• Napoleon is the Best!

• If their exs i dont see a reason to talk that much, ifthey were friends before hand who tried dating and it just didn't work out i think your okay! But if they broke up and the reasons unknown it would lead me to be suspicious as well :/

What Guys Said 7

• 0|2
  • Not Kennedy. . . because of his personal life. Not DeGaulle because there's a horrible airport in France with that name. Reagan has probably gotten more credit than he deserves for his role in ending the Cold War so not him. QE II still has a shot at the title but Britain will need a crisis for her to intervene inbefore she dies.

That leaves Churchill and Gandhi. In a boxing ring Churchill would win. . . but only if he stayed sober and if Gandhi would fight. But Gandhi just wouldn't fight. He'd stay in his corner and pray. Then Churchill would drink himself into a state of drunkeness. So yeah, Gandhi is the best.

• Any others you think were better

• The very best world leader? Probably Jesus of Nazareth. But he had just 12 followers during his earthly life.

• Yes very true. It's amazing he did so much

• Of that list I would say Gandhi

• Any others in your opinion?

• Wasn't clinton over the good Friday accords

• Yes he was a biased neutral observer that the catholic/republican side trusted who had close links with London

• Depends on what you mean by "best" each and every ruler has had some good and bad. For instance the Dahli Lama was a great domestic leader but a bad international one, Queen Victoria built and maintained a great empire as long as you were British middle class or better but horible on human rights, I could go on, but I've always been a fan of Peter the Great, Bonny Prince Charles, Budecia, and Ramses the 2nd.

• How was Victoria bad?

• Is she the one who started the victorian era

• QV is the world's greatest drug dealer, but not world leader.

• Elizabeth II is not a leader as she wields no actual power.

I would say Churchill is a good choice.

A more unusual choice would be Lee Kuan Yew who transformed Singapore from a third world backwater into the modern country it is today.

• Gandhi ))))

• Margaret Thatcher.

• Thatcher and Reagan did work to end the Cold War

• Really? No weapons or nukes? No evil dictators?