Whats the craziest thing you have ever done?

It can be anything... ;)

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what kind of crazy you meant. I've went skinny dipping last December with my church friends. And everyone thought everyone was that innocent, but it was an okay experience. When I had leukemia I wasn't allowed to swim or do any form of water activities, I went ahead and scuba dive. Thank God nothing happened tho.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• When i was in High school, There was this kid who bullied me a lot, Always made me feel like crap, And this one day, I was so fed up with his shit, I kicked him in the leg (So he fell over), Punched him on the floor about 10 times, Then grabed his tie, And dragged him about 15ft along the floor up against the wall, Then kicked him in stomach, And walked off.

Needless to say, The little fucking cunt went and told the Head Teacher, And, I got bollocked, But, Fuck me dude, Best feeling ever, I only wish i hit the little prick harder xD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be on GaG all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Join GaG

1|0
    0|0
  • answered this question :P

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot lol, but I think having a threesome with prostitutes takes the prize

0|0
    0|0
  • Got on the back of my friends motorcycle, backwards, trppin my brains out on acid while he drove 120 miles an hour. I was 16yrs old

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Took a flight alone, on my first time of flying overseas. Crazy tho. Looking back at it now I kinda enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aye ain't done nothing to cray, but want to skinny dip with my biblestudy teacher... 😉

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny dipping with my church's preachers son when I was 17 lol he wasn't as innocent as everyone thought he was

0|0
    0|0
    • Ayyyee I want to skinny dip with my biblestudy teacher. He's not as innocent as everybody thinks either. He's 18

• Show All
    • Definitely it's a good experience lol live life fully

• Depends on what your idea of crazy is...

I've free dived with sharks
    Surfed during a hurricane
    Bartended one summer at a biker bar
    Done coke once

1|0
    0|0
    • DANG!!! lol

• Show All
    • yeah not that on my bucket list hahahah but the rest heck yeah!!!

• Good for you!!

• Killed a hamster once. Accidentally.

0|0
    0|0
    • NOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol i have a hamster now... i am surprised its still alive ahahahahha...

• Show All
    • Lol. Well I was like 10 soooo... Little kids aren't that careful.

• yeah my sister almost dropped him soooo yeah little kids + hamster= nope