You hear on the tv that a tsunami is coming towards your city but this has happened. What do you do?

You're in the kitchen fiddling with your watch, and it falls down the trash disposer. You reach in to get it out and your hand gets stuck. You hear on the tv that there's a tsunami coming and that you need to evac asap. You jerk and jerk but can't get your hand out. You look for your phone to call for help, but its in the other room. You scream for help, hoping that maybe one of your neighbors hear you but no one comes. The TV is also blaring loud . There's a hacksaw on the counter. You realize that the only 2ways to get your hand free is to hack it off with the hacksaw, or grind it up in the trash disposer. You hear on the news that the tsunami will touch your city in under 45 minutes. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would use the chainsaw to cut off my wrist seems better then grinding it up, I would then put alcohol on it and use a torniquet to wrap it up. Next I would call my loved ones tell them to meet up at a certain area that the tsunami doesn't effect, and I would get out of the town as soon as possible and meet up at the destination. Since we would be safe I would call an ambulance for my wrist and the local hospital will tend to me.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't wear a watch, I'm good. ;)

• I go down with the tsunami cause if one is heading for my state then everyone has some problems hahahahaha... that wave would be huge!!!

• Cry, because I'm about to die in a tsunami.

• You wouldn't at least try to free your hand and dial 911?

• No. I'm not grinding up my hand, or cutting it off.

What Guys Said 6

• That is pretty much impossible lol I live in Kansas which is dead center in the USA almost and the town I live in is in the center of that, lol it would have to be capable of submerging the entire United States or at least half of it. But for the sake of the question hack saw.

• Its just a question . You're taking it too seriously.

• Lol just the way I am I think realistically and am a solemn person, I did answer your question though, hack saw followed by cauterization to stop the bleeding, whole thing would take no more then 10 minutes.

• Impossible, I never have the tv on

• So you wouldn't know then right?

• yea I also never wear a watch of have a trash disposer so my hand would never get stuck. I'd still be fucked though, there's a river that's like 500 meters from my apartment which is know to flood.

• turn the disposer on so I can lose my hand, then call my loved ones and tell them I love them then shoot myself.

• Why if you can still get out? you can at least do that and call 911. You have 45 minutes.

• Too late, I already shot myself.

• Oh shit. That's a scary ass scenario to think about.

I would hack it off, turn on the stove and cauterize my arm, grab my phone and keys, get in my car, and drive the hell out of there.

• I would take my chances with the tsunami

• Simple. Take the saw and saw around the sink and the around the garbage disposal. Hand = Free

• Well. From the sink that is. I might carry around a garbage disposal. but then I could leave the city and go to the ER.

• What kind of garbage disposal is this?

• I mean, this is the kind of garbage disposal I think of. The one where you can only get your hand stuck in. garbagedisposalreviews.webstarts.com/.../...al.jpg