Whats your favorite dessert?

Im going to make something for my family so i need ideas. Thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the Sahara, followed by the Gobi, and then the Mojave.

Wait... can you repeat the question?

• Haha uhhh i spelled it wrong didn't i :p

• It's spelled dessert. Desert is what you mean. :3.

• No, you got it right! Just joking around😜 Full disclosure, I don't even have a favorite desert😆

@roadcruiser1 Fully aware, bro. Just making bad jokes, it's what I do, haha

What Guys Said 16

• Holy shit. Just goes to show you how stupid this country is. Most of the time, the majority of people are wrong. Just happened the other day when I was in a group of 5 of us. We started talking about the salary of the "general manager" there, then assitants, and then "area" or "regional" or "district", depending on the company, managers. Then, all 4 people were arguing with me that a "GM" is a manager of an area or 4 to 5 to maybe 10 stores and that Store manager was the manager of just that place/buuilding (we were at a burger king). I was flabbergasted. This is why I do drugs, it's disgusting, the society we live in. Being smart can really take a toll on your emotions and mental irritability and hard because it's so unfair, but then being smart, you know life is unfair, so you say, "I got this! I'll make more money then them in a few years" but then your emotions are so strong you can't control them, so it's a battle. Especially with wanting solitude or wanting to go out or wanting a partner or wanting to stay in or wanting to kill yourself. It's a real struggle. With that being said sweetheart, you spelled dessert right in your question. WhiteSteve and Roadcruiser are wrong, and with WhiteSteve giving a sarcastic reply only makes me laugh twice as hard at him to Roadcruiser. Then to answer your beautiful question, My favorite is Entennmann's chocolate frosted covered donuts. For something at a restaurant, it would be a sundae of some sort. I lovvveeee ice cream. so like a banana split or a reeses moose tracks ice cream sundae with fudge. mmmyyyuummmm.

• Nachos
    Banana bread
    Lemon or pumpkin pie
    Cake
    Ice cream
    Brownies
    Chocolate milk

• Root Beer Float? mmmm. Can't go wrong with ice cream lol

• Baked alaska for me

• Cheesecake, I suppose.

• Apple pie lol.

• Healthy smoothies. They taste great and don't make me feel like crap afterwards and they're really easy to make.

• Buy Green Tea Mochi and call it a night.

• I like a Black Forest cake

• Cheesecake or chocolate Chess pie

• I love pumpkin pie

• Pineapple ice cream, fruit custard, kheer, gajar ka halwa etc.

• Chocolate.
    Seriously. Just add chocolate to something and I will kill myself over trying to eat it.

• chocolat cake

• I don't really eat dessert.

What Girls Said 17