If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?

I'd pee standing up... maybe beat up the guys I hate

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Same stuff I'd normally

Smoke ( cigars and pipe tobacco in briars )
    Drink
    Write poetry
    Paint classical oil paintings
    Bodybuild
    Train in Martial Arts
    Take long and wonderful naps, probably not as comfortably because of the whole boob things.
    Etc

I'd have to make sure to wear a shirt when I go to work outside though since I like to tan and do yard work at the same time lol.

Other then that I doubt my life would change all that much.

• Take serious fucking advantage over it, Girls get nearly fucking everything easier, So, It woulld just be like a Day of complete Euphoria ! :P

• Oh I think a crash course of self exploration to learn what feels pleasurable for a woman for future reference as a man

• Honestly, freak out. But I'd feel myself up and not show anybody cuz that's be embarrassing

• I would probably have all kinds of sex. It's a temporary condition and so I should figure it out right there and then as soon as possible, right? I would use protection though :p

• Go to bars and clubs and just get a bunch of free drinks. Challenge random dudes to fights. I'd basically just act like a dbag dude in a womans body just to get a bunch of reactions from people. I hope I'm not renting someone elses body they'll probably be really upset when they get it back...

• I'd go for a full spa day. It sounds amazing. LOL

• Rubba dub dub I go

• find the hottest lesbian who was down to fuck because once i become a man again ill probably never have a chanse with a lesbian again.

• Nothing that I could tell a girl of your age about. ;-)

• This s a dupicate question

• Probably flirt with guys and then tell him I was a dude, also feel myself up for later use. ;)

• I'd kick ass, and take names, then chew bubblegum, oh wait, im all out of gum

• Take advantage of it cause girls have it a lot easier than guys if u actually think about it. Free everything for a day hype

What Girls Said 8

• i would pee standing up.. or see how far can i stand and pee in the toilet.. and i would masturbate.. freeze my sperm.. so i can have my own babies.. in future.. they would b my clones.. isn't that coooool?

• Fight club kinda fighting in the streets.

• Be a gentleman bad ass.

• Find a really hot gay guy to fuck

• I would play soccer in the rain.. shirtless.

• Touch myself and fart in public lol

• That the American dream!

• As a girl I'd go up to a group of guys and silently fart then walk away and just watch them all start blaming each other.

• I would go back to sleep and end the day

• Be an asshole