What do you think about girls with hairy arms? Is it gross or natural?

I am dark skinned , but i have noticeable dark hairs on my arms. I am very self- cautious and usually wear sweaters to cover up my arms. What do you think about a girl with some hair on her?

not armpit hair by the way, i do shave there.
I dont shave my arm hair because i hear that it makes it worse, and arm stubble doesn't sound nice...

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a friend who's super pale with dark hair who shaves her arms and the stubble is waaaaay weirder than her hair would ever look. Your hair is 100% awesome and natural just like the rest of you. If a guy can't respect that, then he's not the kind of guy that deserves to be around you ;)

What Guys Said 7

• ... It is probably not as bad as you think. Most people have arm hair. You are not the only one. People tend to get used to the idea eventually.

• Doesn't bother me at all

• Totally natural

• Its ok champ keep your head up

• Are you Indian? Also I don't think I'll mind.

• nothing wrong with a little hair

• I could get over it, like it's not that big of a deal.

What Girls Said 10

• I've also thought about shaving my arm hair before and then I was just like you know what... my life is complex enough as it is and I already shave my legs, underarms and pubic hair so geez why should I have to shave another area. I think humans should be allowed to have some hair on certain areas and arms seem to be okay for this. I mean it's natural... it's there... we are are human!

• I don't think it's gross. I have hair on my arms. I don't mind it and neither does my boyfriend. But, I shave it to add an extra level of exfoliation.

If you honestly don't like it, shave. It's just hair. By that same token, it's really just hair.

• most of the girls have hairy arms.. it is normal.. but if you feel bad.. or try to hide them.. then you should try waxing.. it is not very painful on arms.. and you are good to go for a month.. plus hair come back as thinner.. and skin feels very soft.. and shaving too doesn't make it worse hair remain the same.. it is proven.. soo choose what sounds better to you..

• I don't really care.

• If you're so self conscious about it why not shave it?

• I have hairy arms and I don't really think about and I'm pretty sure guys don't either. You definitely should not shave it because then you'd have to keep shaving them to keep the stubble at bay and that stubble also does not feel good

• having some hair on your arms is perfectly normal... but keeping underarm hair... nope... just nope

• It's normal and natural, don't worry about it.

• Most people have some arm hair. It's normal. You are smart for not shaving it. I had a dorm-mate who regretted shaving her arms as a teen since it just made the hair grow back thicker.

• I shave my arm hair. people say its weird, but no. I dont want hair anywhere on my body except for the top of ny head