Guys, does it make a girl less attractive if she doesn't have a small waist?

If a girl lacks of a tiny waist but is still well proportioned, does it make her less attractive?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no dealbreaker requirement for a small waist personally

What Guys Said 9

• As usual, I would have to see a picture to tell. The waist doesn't have to be tiny, but I would prefer if she isn't double-sized.

• Within moderation is fine! Personally some who is around 5'7" and 145lbs is my kind of lady! But if your 30 pounds above that then I wouldn't find it attractive, same goes for 30 pounds below that.

• It is about waist-to-hip ratio, not absolute hip size. The optimal ratio between the hips and waist should be 0.7 for great health and beauty.

• If your well proportioned then you should be fine. Unless your fat. That's not attractive.

• No.
    "well proportioned" is the keyword here.

• Yes, definitely

• The alternative way of putting it is that a well proportioned girl looks even hotter with a tiny waist. I think that's true.

• Fat waist, average waist, tiny waist, they all look hot to me.

• I've heard girls love having small waists, Dk why I mean it's cool and all but why, what's so great about a girl having a small waist?