What's something that makes you jealous of the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• For me I perceive the opposite gender as being very relaxed and chilled out about almost anything. Many of my guy friends are so relaxed over things that I'd usually stress over. I realize not all guys are like this but this is just based on personal experience. So that's something I'm quite jealous of ^^

• Peeing standing up.

Nuff said.

• Guys can pee standing up! That's SO convenient. Especially when you're camping but don't want to walk to the bathroom and can't really squat in the woods. I would love to be able to pee standing up.

• Watching them lift at the gym :(

• they dont have to remove body hair!!! :(

• When men show leadership qualities, they are respected for it. When women do, it makes people uncomfortable.

• Men orgasm faster than women, it kinda sucks lol.

• yeah, but were also expected to think about baseball or something boring in order to ignore our own pleasure so she can reach orgasm. kind of sucks, it would be nice if men and women took the same amount of time though.

• That y'all dont have a period

• Being able to have sex with multiple people without even caring

• Pretty much everything...

• They don’t have to deal with cramps and pms.
    Society does not punish men for sleeping around, but labels women sluts.

• They don't get periods every month!!!

What Guys Said 7

• The usual: sex on tap, and that multiple orgasm thing, but i would also like to score free drinks from the opposite gender like girls do. Man... FREE Booze! The possibilities are endless ha ha

• Having people being sympathetic towards you and taking your problems seriously with out telling you to grow a pair or out right mocking you.

• When they have long hair ( I wonder why?)

• Nothing to be honest.

• *let's this one go... really didn't have to say *anything*, but I wanted people see me exercise some self restraint just once...*

• What @Scrambled said as well as that women are sometimes not expected to work as hard and earn as much as men and that they don't have to sacrifice their lives in emergency situations sometimes.

• Duhh... they can distract me and my friends in a serious situation.