:) Do you ever forget your dream when you wake, but as you are about to sleep again, you recall the feeling of the dream, or remember parts of it?

It happens to me very much. If I lay down in a certain position, or if am about to sleep again. Like right now! :P it happened with me.

Good night to everybody. :) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes have a dream from long ago, that I relive again...

Or I once was sick, and I was feeling really bad... The dream was a war against yellow and green people (I was in the middle of it, fighting along)
    And then in the middle I'd wake up, go to the bathroom, and go back to sleep... only to be put in that dream again... that went on for several times that night
    When I was about to wake up, the war ended, and when I woke up, I felt healed... strange isn't it? Like it was an image of my body fighting the illness

• That happens with me too!! I have had recurring dreams, from years ago that feel familiar. Some things are different but the setting is the exact same!

• But there is one thing that bothers me and it's a nightmare that returns every once in a good while... And I gets me really frightened, but everytime I wake up, I forget what it is, what makes me so scared...

If it's a regular nightmare, I just wake myself up like 'Nah I don't like this', but this one nightmare is different andeverytime I'm too intrigued to wake myself up because it's so strange

What Guys Said 6

• That's why I have a little "sleep journal" where I write down all of my dreams lol
    Sometimes I start to add twists to my sleep journal and that's where the storyline starts to get... weird but on the upsides , ze dreams make for great reads at night...

Pinnacle of narcissism , falling asleep to my own dreams lol

• lol!! :) awwwww oh I used to keep a dream journal, that is so neat that you do! I started and then I stopped after three dreams I wrote down. lol. :) My dreams are very very twisty. The majority of my dreams, I am getting chased by something or somebody.

• My dreams are so far apart getting one is something worthy of busting out a can of funny strings lol

Anyway ohhhh... chasy dreams... *tempted to go into dreams explanation mode

• *tempted to go into dreams explanation mode? lol. :)

• yeah sometimes that happens alright

• That doesn't really happen to me. However, I do remember my dreams and in most cases quite vividly.

• Sometimes I have a recurring dream.

• Yup... its called dreaming

• Rarely it happens to me.. I do remember sometimes I forget though

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah! So weird when that happens!

• yes :) it happens all the time well goodnight sleep tight xx <3

• That has happened to me quite often. :-)

• Yes and I love that:)