How do girls bully?

Are there some set techniques?

like using social media?

slut / creep shaming.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls have various ways to bully others, mostly it's psychological warfare (verbal harassment, talking people in to be against you etc.) mostly girls like to gossip so they like spreading rumors as well, of course slut/creep shaming and nerd/unpopular people shaming goes too.
    Some girls can be really mean, sure male bullies will beat you up or push you, but girls will turn everyone you like against you... because they can. And of course don't underestimate a girl's power, she can simply beat you up too, if she's up to it.

• I suppose there was a time when women needed to be protected. Today, it seems quite the opposite. they are psychotic shitheads

What Girls Said 1

• Girls work via social alienation. Something is wrong about you and we don't even have to pick a specific reason. It can just be a feeling. Then we can make people think there's something wrong with themselves and they do the bullying for us. Ta da :/

• in practice... this always works? I once did have a cunt try to fuck with me... I just shunned her. Beyond that I was an emerging rugby star... and I could fuck over any of her guy friends easy. Her brainless ass had not realized this earlier... and her bitch reputation basically got creamed. In adult life, I just walk the other way instead of taking any attitude. I am not a politician though... and I have had to deal with nosy co-workers... they can be fucking annoying.

• Shit behavior = shit personality. Psychotic behavior = psychotic personality. Bratty, bitchy, princess-entitled sheltered teenage vaginas need to be taught a lesson.

I don't think they were horrible. I think they were immature, psychotic, demented and hilarious. It is absolutely amazing what a bunch of people can think is ok given they have enough morons supporting their shit.

• That's how people are unfortunately. We believe stupid things to keep the peace in the tribe. Even when it hurts other people.

What Guys Said 5

• From what I hear slut shaming can be a big one or singling a girl out for a group online attack

• they shame, belittle, put you in the spot light where you know you're going to get shat on and act like they didn't know it would happen, spread fake rumors, call you gay etc.

• I really wouldn't know, also I doubt you could slut shame a guy lol.

• creep shaming a guy is what is done

• Yeah that would work, unless your smarter or simply not a creep, factual evidence to defend yourself with should always be kept regardless.

• The difference is that guys do it more openly, get physical easier... Girls do it in secret, I find that to to hurt more

They talk behind the victim's back, ignore her...

• Bitches like to slut shame a lot as teens, So, The type of girls who like to open their Sausage wallets a lot have to be careful about who they tell that shit too.