What annoys you the most when driving?

• People driving under the speed limit in the passing lane/fast lane of the motorway
  • People not using their blinkers
  • People tailgating
  • People that take forever to take off when the traffic lights have turned green
  • Pushy drivers

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• blinkers. they either dont use them or use them wrong. the amount of potential accidents iv had because people didn't make it clear where they were going.
    merging lanes as we're all going on 80. he indicates left but merges right into my lane... ?
    or in a roundabout. ur indicator says ur turning right but ur going straight.

dafaq u on?

• Many people do not know how to use their blinkers correct in a roundabout

• Also people that try to join the motorway doing about 60 km when the traffic on the motorway is doing 100 km. O my gosh to blend on the motorway you need to be doing the speed of the traffic.

• omg YES LOL!! i hateee that. entering a freeway behind L platers is hilarious as well. oh them days :P

• haha all the above

• Unneccesary braking especially on the highway.

• people that are way too slow

What Guys Said 6

• People with pick up trucks having their high beams on behind me on a well lit street. I purposely drive slow as fuck when they do that.

• People who drive under the speed limit and texting whole driving.

• I think A is the worst

• Huh... Sounds like the average chinese driver behind the wheel xD

Jk.

I hate lane cutters without even signalling on the highway.

Or when I'm merging into the highway and no one let's me in.

• Merge like a zip they say in my country in other words "let one car in and then go"

• Yeah its like slowdown and risk getting rear ended or speed up and risk collision with the car trying to pass you. Pick your poison

• Yeah it is like the people that run right to the end of the onramp of the motorway and just kind of fall off the end into the next lane.

• Idiots behind the wheel.

• Slow drivers and pushy drawers