Would it be better if you can permanently block some anon users?

There are anons out there that simply trolls, creeps, be a pervert and offends people and the only thing you can do is either ignore them or you can only block them temporarily in that very specific question. Don't you think it would be better if you can actually permanently block some anon users? Why or why not?

• Yes (Explain)
  • No (Explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the reason why that was never added was because then you'd be unable to post on their opinion even if they are not anonymous, and so you'll know who that anonymous person was.

What Guys Said 6

• There would be no point to anon if you knew who they were and some need to go anon for valid reasons

• but some anons are just here to offend people and be nasty to them

• I know but there is no way to differentiate them at moment unless maybe if they programmed that when you block a question asker is permanmently blocked from you.

• I'm the troll, creep and I don't know if pervert though I don't do sexual jokes about boobs or anything under those categories unless you count stuff about sleeping with a watermelon but I think it would lose the fun aspect about GaG

• No because it wouldn't make sense to block an anon.. because anons are more than one, more than two, more than three etc etc

• No dummies who are that sensitive should just leave the internet.

• Yes it would be better

• To many people abuse the block button anyway if your opinions dont match their own. Honestly I think anonymous questions should be blocked as only snide little cowards post anonymous

What Girls Said 5

• Then their anonymity would be worthless, as you could probably tell if you've previously blocked someone who was anon but is now off anonymous. And you don't remember blocking them off anon.

• I'd perma-block all of them. Anonymous questions are those who I tend to ignore.

• Of course there must be an option to block those pervs permanently... But They create fake accounts again , over and over and pretend to be anon or someone else. I see no point in that.

• didn't GAG once have where we could block anon users? Like back in February?

• While it would be better, I doubt the admins will allow it.