A good reason for being late to school?

i'm about to go to school four hours late. i need a good excuse not 'i woke up late' bc they'll phone my parents and stuff.

anyone have a good answer not 'went to the doctors' or 'went dentist' something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say you felt sick and had to sit on a bench or something on way to school

What Girls Said 5

• "I felt sick this morning so I thought I wouldn't come but in the last second I decided to pull myself together!"
    This has always worked for me! :)

• "I had something to do at home before to come"
    Or, one I heard from someone who was late "Sorry teacher, I haven't seen the bridge". 😂

• Tell them that you had to take care of a handicapped cat on the middle of street while you were on your way to school. Has always worked for me like a charm!

• My car (or the bus) broke down, used this one all the time in high school :')

• "I had diarrhea last night till this morning decided to go to school as soon as I got better"

What Guys Said 8

• "I had to re-do the homework that my dog ate." :-p

• How do you go to school 4 hours late, what were you doing? Might as well just skip the whole day you're gonna get a truancy...

• Say your on your period, even if your a guy with all the new transgender policies at schools and girls scouts they will let it go to avoid a law suit.

• Say you were triple parked

• hit yourself and say you got mugged and because you need a good whooping for not being in school

• I felt really sick and thought it was the best to stay home, but I feel better know and think I can attend school for the rest of the day

• My dog ate my legs

• Went to police? Hahaha.. just joke.