A good reason for being late to school?

i'm about to go to school four hours late. i need a good excuse not 'i woke up late' bc they'll phone my parents and stuff.

anyone have a good answer not 'went to the doctors' or 'went dentist' something else?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Say you felt sick and had to sit on a bench or something on way to school

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• "I felt sick this morning so I thought I wouldn't come but in the last second I decided to pull myself together!"
    This has always worked for me! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • "I had something to do at home before to come"
    Or, one I heard from someone who was late "Sorry teacher, I haven't seen the bridge". 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them that you had to take care of a handicapped cat on the middle of street while you were on your way to school. Has always worked for me like a charm!

0|0
    0|0
  • My car (or the bus) broke down, used this one all the time in high school :')

0|0
    0|0
  • "I had diarrhea last night till this morning decided to go to school as soon as I got better"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• "I had to re-do the homework that my dog ate." :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you go to school 4 hours late, what were you doing? Might as well just skip the whole day you're gonna get a truancy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Say your on your period, even if your a guy with all the new transgender policies at schools and girls scouts they will let it go to avoid a law suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say you were triple parked

0|0
    0|0
  • hit yourself and say you got mugged and because you need a good whooping for not being in school

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt really sick and thought it was the best to stay home, but I feel better know and think I can attend school for the rest of the day

0|0
    0|0
  • My dog ate my legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to police? Hahaha.. just joke.

0|0
    0|0