Is it bad that I laughed at this commercial?

A commercial came on where a jock looking guy is at his locker. He sees two femanine looking guys a few lockers down and they are holding hands he gives them a look and walks towards them. His closed fist going forward in slow motion then last second he fists bumps them.
Asking the gay couple "you coming to my part, Friday night?"
the couple says "yes"
i quicky think wow this is nice anti homophobic Cimmericial... then
The jock keeps walking down the hall an one of his friends approach him "hey dude nice sweater", the jock quickly responce "what are you a fag?" They both laugh the gay couple has a loo of shock then an announcer voice says "if your day it mean it" (assuming being nice to the couple not the homophobic skirt).
for some Reason it just cracked me up. Went from a good commercial with a positive measege about not gay bashing to one kid calling another one a fag in front of a gay couple. Maybe I have a shitty since of humor filled with irony I still think it's funny but I know I shouldn't laugh but I still do.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a serious message not meant to be laughed at

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is, grow up.

What Guys Said 2

• Post the link

• Sounds hilarious actually.