Girls, do you like Turkish guys?

Hey girls, do you like Turkish guys, why or why not?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I am live i Turkey but I am not Turkish so I guess my opinion may matter. Umm... well, firstly if you are talking about looks, heck yeah. Most of the Turkish guys I have seen (especially the teens and young adults) are hot. The guy I am currently crushing on is Turkish. So, yeah I like Turkish guys.
    Now, since I am not Turkish, and I see a very hot Turkish guy who can't speak English , that's turn off (believe me, it's happened before).
    In conclusion, I like any good-looking, well-mannered, English speaking Turkish guy.

What Girls Said 17

• Listen, there's good people and bad people in EVERY nationality. It doesn't matter whether you're Turkish, American, British, Indian, or Chinese, as long as you're a good person, that's all that a girl will see. She won't see the color or your skin, your language, or your culture if she loves the person that you are. Your emotions, ideals, energy, actions, and voice is all that matters. Girls who claim to hate or dislike a certain people have never met or been with them, because no cultured girl will say that. I find it unbelievable that people with jump to classify a nationality with one bad experience, because it doesn't work that way. Races aren't black and white, they're human.

• It's so classy of 'abundantlyrich' to block me after I pretty much slammed her. It really shows the amount of dignity and honor she has. So I'll just say this:

I actually don't have a problem with their culture, as hard as that is to hear for an ignorant girl. It seems that your only problem with them is that you're a racist and misinformed, and that's an ugly shade of narrow-minded thinking. I don't have a problem with any culture in the entire world, and I can safely say that with a genuine smile, a variety is engaging and it pulls smart women and men in. Only the disturbed and unintelligent are afraid of change and differences, shutting themselves away and talking small within their little-people groups. That's what happened with the early settlers of America with their puritan beliefs. They were so close-minded and such little people that it killed them in the end. Good riddance, you can keep up your inbreeding ways.

• One last thing, a 'zulu warrior' is from tribal South Africa. That just made you look absolutely retarded and even more unbelievably racist. Holy shit, I'm laughing now. Yeah, just keep milking the family cow, pretty sure that's not the only think you milk though. lmao

• I've never met a Turkish person in real life but I don't think I would dislike them right off the bat.

That said, I tend to dislike the Turkish boys on this site because they are overly sexual, pushy, rude and lewd.

• Never met one lol but I am assuming you are Turkish?

• It depends. Is this hypothetical Turkish guy sweet, intelligent, and an overall good person? If so, sure, why not?

• Yes, I love Turkish people in general though.

• I have never met a Turkish guy before but I have a huge thing for European guys. Then again, if I'm attracted to you then I am attracted to you. Wherever you're from doesn't bother me

• Actually i have some bad experience with Turkish friends (guys), so i dont like Turkish guys, and because their bad English, but i think some of them are really nice, just because they are not English Speaking people, im not turkish either, so the only language we can communicate is English, if can't solve this problem, we hard to really know how they think and or what they want.

• I've met one Turkish guy in my life and he was really funny the first thing he ever said to me was

Ben u gibi bir Amerikan ile almak isterdim

• i haven't met any turkish guy..

• No. I don't understand their language.

• So you only like the people with whom you speak the same language?

• @brriared travelling to different countries does not make one open or intelligent. So get off your high horse and think people think like you.

I dont fucking care if you get pissed because I don't like Turkish guys to bed them.

• Briar you are a joke

• i'm open to anyone who i feel attracted to

• I have only met one. He was okay.
    But I would like to go there someday.

• I don't specifically like them, but they are attractive, I definitely dont not like them.

• it's not my preference

• Turkish boys ❤
    Turkish girls ❤
    Hsjgsjgd

• I don't know what Turkish is. These nationality questions are the stupidest questions on gag -_-

• Then you're not smart and you're twelve. Pretty sure you're the only stupid one. Everyone knows that country the Turkish nationality belongs to.

• @briarred

• I agree but some people actually DO have a preference. It's called racial preference. It's kind of a new thing.

• I don't know any Turkish guys! But I go to an international school so I've known guys of a lot of other nationalities - I've never had a problem becoming friends with them.