G@GERS!!! how angry does it make you?

... when you come across a question that you really want to answer (or at least commemt on) but you cannot because of your gender? Its very frusturating to me. I feel like reposting all those questions so everyone can answer.

Choose an option below

But before you do, in honor of @Jackkerouac77

LET THE ANSWERS FLYYYYYYYY

• meh.
  • i just shake it off and eat cornbread
  • DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH G@G? THIS IS THE MOST SEXIST FEATURE THEY HAVE MADE!!!
  • who cares? I'll just chill here in my socks and smoke some green and everything else.
  • i dont answer questions anyway. I'm just here to pm dickpics.
  • it makes me want to write Tolga a strongly worded letter.
  • soup.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cracked up at the word 'soup' so I instaclicked that without reading the rest.

But now on a more serious note. I'm new here and never experienced that before, but I think it would bother me

• Haha, embrace the soup!
      Yeah, you'll run into the gender-blocking thing. But hey, welcome to G@G!

• I see all the questions. I'll click on something planning to answer, then I see that I can't.

Aww, you're welcome! :)

• I feel bad for your question vision being so great that you see the ones that you can't even answer hahaha

What Girls Said 18

• It's time for a strongly-worded letter!

• I can understand some people only seek opinions from one gender cause they think it ll be better understood... but I always ask for both genders. Any opinion is a good opinion, right?

• Yes & some times the answer their looking for would have comefrom the gender they blocked.

• Especially because some of the questions are gender-blocked for no reason. "Girls, what smartphone should I get?" That's not even a remotely gender specific question.

• Exactly! And then the asker is missing out because there could be guys here with great input for that question!

• I hardly run into that problem and when I do, it's an a question that I don't really care about answering either way.

• It annoys me more than anything as some aren't even directed towards a specific gender.

Example, there was a question on here directed at girls asking what normal protocol is for basic training. I mean, guys would have had a much better idea for that since there's more of them in military.

• Yes, highly illogical. I never use the feature and I never will.

• Mmm I could kill for minestrone soup at the moment. Any who...

Yeah I would find that good if the feature was removed. It kind of sucks balls/vaginas.. Which ever lol

• It irks me because I sometimes have helpful things to say

• I think it's extremely unfair, it's a good idea to have it directed at a certain group of people but I think anyone should be able to share their opinion anyways

• Yes! I think if you block a gender, you're basically missing out on half of the good answers.

• There's been in huge flow of girls only question. I've stumbled on like 2 that I really wanted to answer.

• ^But couldn’t.

• Yeah. Especially questions like "girls, what are you wearing?" Or " what is your favorite penis size?" Or "Am I attractive enough for xyz?"

• Lol, exactly!! People attempt to make this site pervy, but whatever. :-P

• Yeah lol I'm used to it now tho.

• That's a very sexist feature, when I saw the three circles I thought "What the heck is that?" And ignored it but when I tried to post my question it won't get posted, the site was asking me to choose a gender, why is it used anyways? I don't get it, it's an opinion site and everyone has right to give opinion.

• Yeah, I dont like how now we must select "both" .
      Even guys have the right to an opinion :-P

• I picked A. If the Asker chooses to only ask certain people, then they have the right to do that. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

• I agree that It's their choice, but I think they are missing out. Just my opinion.

• I wanted to pick soup :(

• I'm just here to pm dickpics.

• I've kinda learnt to ignore the questions that start with 'guys,'

• Isn't that why we're all here, really?

I try to ignore, but I'm bnad at it! :-P

• I dislike it.
    It is also a bugger when I really want to answer a question and I find out that they have blocked anonymous answers. Ugh!

• Well, luckily I allow anonymous users. Everybody has an opinion, and I like to hear it! :)

• I become enraged and start screaming at the top of my lungs.

• Wanna see my dick?

What Guys Said 8

• Drives me nuts - I hate the gender block

• I completely agree! Its probably my least favorite feature on G@G.

• I think it does more bad than good for the site but doesn't piss me off, shot's not there so don't get upset just keep the ball moving and find another shot

• More annoying when I spend 5 minutes trying to find a funny gif, only for the person asking to have me blocked.

• What's worse, Is where there is a Question with a title you are really interested on, So you click on it, And you are greeted by a FUCKING MASSIVE block wall of text. And just looking at it hurts your eyes.
    Like, Ffs guys, Paragraphs were invented for a reason ya know? xD

• That is true too. It helps everybody if the text is kept brief or at least organized. Like you said, use paragraphs!

• Totally. I don't even bother with those now.

• I love gender blocks because I don't have to answer them no matter how stupid or interesting they are

• Yeah, especially when I have a logical thing to say. It's just like those silly little 10-12 year old girls who have their own clubs and and say "NO BOYS ALLOWED."

• I blacklist the asker

• Do you smell carrots?