Do you think she has been talking to her son about me/wants me to meet him properly?

I met this lady through my gym and she was telling me about how pretty I was and that her son goes to the gym as well and probably would be doing similar classes to me. I attended one class and there was a guy that looked a lot like her (could pass as her son) and he was helping me out, getting my mat and weights ready. A few days later, I came across the mother in the changing room and she was telling me about how her son must have recognized me somehow, and I think she even said something like she will talk to him about where he used to work and see if I could get a job there (because when I first met her, I was needing a job) or unless he just went home to talk to her about a girl and I happened to be it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• YES YES YEEEEES