Why Do Girls Become A Lesbian?

I Wonder... Why do girls become a lesbian?
it's a choice to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls who broke up with their boyfriends and became lesbian aren't actually lesbian

What Girls Said 9

• Nobody becomes a lesbian. It's not a choice to be gay or lesbian just like it's not a choice to be straight.

• I feel like I can trust a girl better than a guy. So...

• Well I think it's a choice to be all sexualities. So basically when a girl decides to identify as lesbian then they're a lesbian

• Most of the time it is not a choice. Like being straight is usually not a choice.

• Because they can LMAO

• I think they are born that way. There are more gay men (5% of population) than Lesbian women

• Because society has made them believe that it is "right" and "okay".

• You are wrong. A lesbian becomes a girl, a girl NEVER becomes a lesbian.

• No it's not a choice. I fell in love with a beautiful person who I thought was my soul mate, who just happened to be another woman. I didn't choose to fall in love with her it just happened.

• While you're a lesbian, can you love a guy?

• I would consider myself bi, because I am attracted to both men and women.

What Guys Said 10

• Some are born lesbian
    Others are born bisexual and chose to live a lesbian life , like some bisexuals chose to live a hetero life.

• because they feel attracted to women

• It's a long explanation but it's to do with climate change and pollution.

• do you mean in the sense of a faze some girls go through when there younger? cuz I'm not sure if its a real thing.

• Sexual orientation.. like ethnicity.. is not a choice.

• I don't think it's by choice... I think it just happens, you can't just choose to like another thing

I don't think it's the same as food, where you need to learn to 'like' it

• Emotional issues, like that. I knew one girl that did that for a phase.

• Because they feel more attracted to other girls than guys. People like who they like right,

• Its just their choice

• No idea. Some because they must, some because they think they are but it is just an issue in their head, some who think it is cool or gets them attention. Lesbian couple rarely last, it is even a jike among them.