Who's one of your closest GAGers and when (and how) did you guys meet (on gag)?

So basically, who's your friend here and what made you two close?

Most Helpful Guy

• @Toadette
    On a question asking who was from Texas
    Turns out we're from the same state, city, part of town, went to the same highschool, were both in the same class and despite all that, we never saw each other at school not once.. not even around town. :O :D
    We compare our stories about our teachers and highschool days, where we were when certain things happen at school, if we knew the same people, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• They know who they are, I get them sick because I always tag them :(

What Guys Said 18

• @Rcjh1987 is my best GAG friend (and crush). I first noticed her sexual questions and posted answers on a few of them. She responded once that "you always answer my sexual questions!" LOL And then, when I was answering a question from somebody else about "Have you ever had sex in public before?" I answered about how I was 16 when I lost my virginity, it was in a car, parked down by this lake. There weren't any other people around (that I could tell), but I made this joke about how the raccoons probably were traumatized by watching 2 school kids going at it in a car. So @Rcjh1987 seemed to really pick up on that and that's what led to my profile pic being a raccoon. And then we started messaging, talking about sports and what not, and it just led to where it is. She's awesome and a total sweetheart!

• I have long shortlist haha...
    @Douride2
    @Mei0313
    @Kangy
    @JustbanANNAz
    @Hannah591
    @LittleSally
    @Cocochanel
    They all have one thing in common: correct, friendly people with a healthy sense of humour and a good feel for when you'll appreciate some kind words.
    And also, people who know when a nice "thank you" will give you a good feeling :D

• @cl_517 I met her when she became Mod she's always so sweet to me and very upbeat, we talk all the time and I am happy to have met her on this site. @Star_:Lord we met a long time ago here he's always true to me and backs me 100 percent on anything he is a good friend

• the day I meet a GaGer in person will be the day I made my first GaG friend

• @Pyramid_Princess hands down. I'll leave how we met to she and I. But I am glad to have someone as great as she is in my life.

I would say my other favorite GaGer's know who they are :D and I love how you incorporated my brothers into your question :D

• @cl_517 and I met her on my early days of G@G, what made us close is her awesomeness. :)

• I hate everyone here personally!

• OK , I know about the gag last 3y , it is my new account. I delete my previous account 2 months ago.. And I meet some girls who r really open minded , they chat with me a long time... They r all interested in about my secret things. & I told them about it. I guess 5 of them r close , but now I found that they r also closed their account. I go to their profile & its shows that this account is no longer.. The best one is a phillipina girl 22y, second one is American girl may be 21-22y , 3rd one is American 13 y , 4 the one is in UK 22 y , 5 one , I didn't remember her country.. Ha ha.. I didn't remember their actual user name , I never asked her actual name.. We r just chat with each other & told about my secret things.. They r all happy for knowing that... I asked many girls that she is interested about it or not , who r said no , I never pm them.. Lol..
    But some agreed to pm with me..
    OK.. I chatted so many girls but those r my special... 1 one username something @ whatperence , ... Lol.. I can't remember their user name..
    OK.. Bye..

• I left a bunch of cheeky comments on their opinions and by the end of the day we were friends

• None. And Christ almighty, I hate seeing those stupid minion things everywhere.

• There are a few I talk to a lot.

• @jackkerouac77

:(

• 0|0
  • I do love to play tag XD

• @bumblesuperbee you we're bff's :P

• You're my closest! Haha

• Lucky fruits.. I don't have friends on here yet

• I'm mostly here to fight boredom not meet peopl

What Girls Said 8

• I genuinely have quite a few friends on here and I really love them all but no one holds a candle to @suitandtie. He's the only person who has made it past my icy exterior. :)

• My man, the one and only @sluggognatface.

How we "met" is top secret stuff so I won't be sharing, haha!

• I'm not close with many people on here.

• I met them all pretty much the same way. We had conversations through opinion comments that eventually led to PM which then led to exchanging outside info. And now I talk to a few of them pretty much everyday.

• I am not close to anyone on here.

• I'm forever alone because I'm a loser. :)

• I haven't met anyone off this site and DO NOT plan to, just for questions

• I have a few