Why people believe in the questions and race fantasies created by the own black boys pretending to be women on internet and gag for own race fetish?

90% of the people here are naive or I'm the exception?

The fetish of the black boys are based in other races, this is why black celebrities are desperate seeking other races of women, everything who they masturbate is related to racial power fetish and against the race of men who they hate who are white men being the representation of cheated, weak, loser male with the woman trying to please the black in the power racial fetishes of the blacks for themselves. Celebrities like Kanye West and Jamie foxx hate white men but seek white women.
Is easy find for everything with blacks wanting to have affirmation, fetish, hate, sex fantasy in other races and things against white males on movies, musics, commercials, propaganda, comments, everything and when you see the real life, the number of couples married, the preference of women for dating, they aren't the preference but they have the whole cumulation of every kind of race fetish and racial fantasies invented to please the masculinity, ego, race, power fetish fantasy of blacks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 90% of people are normal and you are the exception

What Guys Said 7

• some people are fucking stupid. lol.

• i'm not naive yo ^_^

• That's a long winded question that makes about as much sense as the ending of Star Trek Generations. ThatBritishLad takes a toke.

• It is you that is buying into a bunch of media created BS. you're saying all black celebrities hate white men but wang white women? What gives you that impression? You have 2 examples. There are thousands of black celebrities around the world.

• No idea, if I'd find out it's someone else, well that would be a little shock... but if we get along, and the gender wouldn't matter, I wouldn't really mind that much

• It is soooo true. It happens a lot here. Strange.

• Wait so they are black men having a fetish for doing something to white men? What?

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.

• What do you mean?