How to get motivated to do shit? Sometimes I would like to be motivated, but I'm not motivated about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• People are either motivated by on of two things: pleasure or pain
    -the pleasure of accomplishing a task or what they'll get out of it or feel like when done
    -the pain of what would happen or what they would feel if they don't get it done

Pick your poison. But the feelings have to be amplified. Maybe listen to some motivational hypnosis.

What Girls Said 2

• I read motivational books, it helps.

• Don't you have goals in life? Let that be your motivation

What Guys Said 6

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5duNfi6Rs0

Sorry, I got little else to offer. xD

• For motivated people there are two important factors:

1) They always focus on the goal

2) They enjoy the majority of the process

• Set yourself small targets to get you started

• Don't look at motivational quotes, those things are so cringe worthy they stop you from wanting to work. Just reflect on the world of hurt you'll be in if you don't motivate yourself, and then slug at it.

• Do as I do, just give up. Life ain't worth it anymore. Mankind is consumed by delusions and rather obey their silly religions or the media.

• Make a list
    Check the stuff you've done, the check itself is a motivation to do the next task