Do you like the fresh prince of bel air show?

I like the show and the theme song lol 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• My kids and i watch reruns at night. I know the words by heart from when i watched it as a kid. I sing along to the song without even realizing it sometimes. One night, my 14 year old son asked why i wasn't singing it. He had become so used to hearing it from me, but i was preoccupied right then.

What Girls Said 9

• Yay! I love it! I have watched it over over countless times. As soon as i saw this question the theme song came straight into my head. I'm rapping away in my sitting room now :-)

• Well this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel Air.

Sorry it had to be done

• I miss it.

• It still comes on. Reruns, of course. My kids and i watch it at night.

• I used to like it when I was little. I would watch it when I was at home alone

• of course.

• Haha it's been going on for so ling

• When I was young I watched it ever day!

• Yeah, I used to watch it! I almost remember the whole theme song and can "sing" it lol.

• Yes! I grew up watching it.

What Guys Said 11

• its damn funny

• Who doesn't? is the more important question even though many kids/teens nowadays may not even know of the show.

• I love the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!! In West Philadelphia born and raised... Will Smith and Carlton there will never be a duo like those two

• I haven't seen it in years - I liked it in its first run not so much when I see repeats

• huh... if i knew who he is... LOL

• I do! I like both too: the show and the there song.

• one of the funniest family tv series ever made in my opinion

• my favo sitcom I still watch it when Im bored

• I've never really watched that show.

• Definitely one of the best shows out there

• Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down...