Am I the only 19 year old that doesn't like to go out 'party', get drunk, make off with randomers etc?

I feel like everyone my age loves doing these things, that's all they do. Am i missing out? Or is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe so no. It is incredibly over hyped by the media. To be perfectly honest, afterwards you feel WORSE off than when you started. Having a real relationship is far more satisfying in every way. Stick to your guns you are not the only one and there is nothing wrong with you :)

What Guys Said 12

• lol, I'm the same way, don't feel much need too. But I can totally be the life of the party God willing. You're fine and not really, you're better off "missing" out to be honest, but yeah wheres partying is concerned... you'd want to have a healthy balance in proportion to true life. So yeah, you're not alone and don't give into peer pressure, stay classy. ;)

• no you are not the only one lol.

• I am sure there are many 19 year olds like you

• u r not alone...

• 0|0
  • No your not alone in this. I also dont go out to party, get drunk etc. I have a job and bills to pay.

• I'd say you're making the right decision whether you like it or not.

• No you're not

• I love making off with randomers. Then again, I'm not nineteen.

• No, there are lots of teens and twenty something's more worried about their future than living it up. They just aren't always the majority depending on where you live.

• No there are others, who don't feel like sliding junk down their throat

• I have never drank, smoked or have done any sort of drug in my life (i am 24). Same as you i didn't go to parties, clubs, bars etc . but i had a great time growing up and still do. That life that appeals to so many is just mind boggling to me as it should be because i dont understand it. But everyone is different and this is what appeals to then but then there are some that succumb to the social norm of todays youth and give in to fit in.

What Girls Said 9

• I liked those things when I was 19 years old. Then I hit 20 and all of that become completely meaningless to me.

• I didn't like that at your age and still don't. Find what you like to do and there will be people who like to do it too.

• Not everyone is the same. There's a lot of people your age that is like that. Just do what you like as long as it doesn't harm others and the right people will come. You're not missing out unless you decide you are.

• No, that is perfectly normal. :) Do what you enjoy, not what others tell you that you should be doing.

• No, there is nothing wrong with you. And no, you're not the only one. I am also not into that stuff and even lost some "friends" because of it but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• No, you are not the only one, but at least you are one that is not afraid of admitting it, while others just join because they think they need to to belong to the group.

• You're not the only one ! I'd rather spend hours reading than going to clubs. Don't give up on what you like to adapt to what the majority does, but make always what makes you feel good the most.

• Nah you're the norm. Lots of people like you.

• No you aren't.