GAGers: Which gender do you think is more complicated and why?

I've noticed, at least on here, that a lot of women have little to no idea how men think. They're just plain clueless tbh. Most of them assume that we're difficult people and every time a girl asks a question involving a guy, she expects our answers to be super complex like it is in her mind. But in reality, our answers are the obvious.

Example: Girl asks if a guy who calls her beautiful, enjoys talking to her, is always trying to get her to notice him, asks her if she wants to go out sometime, likes her.

What she expects: "There's so much more that goes into how he feels because blah blah blah His behavior could mean everything and anything etc. etc. etc."
What we tell her: "Yes. He likes you. Why are you making this so difficult for yourself?"

Yes, I know men can be just as clueless with women, but those men usually are just clueless in general. A lot of these women & girls that ask these type of questions are pretty smart with everything else and usually have common sense.

And as for women (on here), I've noticed that they're not as straightforward with guys as we are with girls. They expect us "to just know" if they like us or not. They are always acting self conscious about themselves and asking silly questions like "I have a thigh gap, do guys find that ugly?" even though it's THEM that make things like that such a big deal. They think giving us hints will work when it's been proven time and time again that hints don't work for shit.

I can go on and on but then some of you will accuse me of being some "MRA woman hater who's mad because he doesn't have a girlfriend" or whatever. These are just my observations and my opinion. Am I saying that only women act like this? Hell no!

• Women are more complicated
  • Men are more complicated
  • They're both equally complicated
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think women, from my personal account Because sometimes I feel like everyone else knows me more than I think I know myself. or I'll say something outloud but what I actually meant was totally different. Also I tend to overthink and analyze many things which makes things even more difficult than what it really is. I also can get overly emotional which will make my actions irrational. I envy how guys can also be so straight forward about things, when I don't even know what I want. I'm indecisive about a lot of things too. But I don't know that's just me. Can't speak for all women

What Girls Said 7

• This is brilliant... the most truthful thing I've read like all week😄 gotta give ye credit for this one... I'm gonna say girls are more complicated

• To me humans in general are VERY complicated but from personal experience it was women who I found most complicated xD! That's why I rarely have any girlfriends. I have plenty of dude friends! And yeah they piss Me off n all but they are much easier to deal with then the lady friends I had in life XD.

• Girls definitely are.

• I put neither. In general women can be more complicated, but you also have to keep in mind that generalizing a population of 3.5+ billion people is pretty much impossible.

• The one you understand less.

• I understand how both men and women think (at least most of them). I was just pointing out how a lot of women and girls DON'T understand how we think even though we are not complicated at all and they make us up to be super complex creatures.

• It goes to my point. Lots of girls perceive guys as complicated because they understand them less. You think you're not because you live as a guy. It's rare to find somebody who has a good grasp on both sexes.

• I guess I'm a rarity then because I know both genders well. I am a guy, and I have more female friends because I can relate to them more and get along with them better.

• No one complicated.

• Men are quite easy to understand. I have to admit that women are fucking hard to figure out. Our mind is a labyrinth full of traps.

What Guys Said 13

• Women are way more complicated.
    The only reason they think men are complicated is because they automatically assume something has more to it. They make things complicated.

• no one is complicated, some people are just fucking retarded :P

• Oh yeah, I know this for sure. I was just pointing out how women try to make us sound like super complex creatures when we're honestly pretty simple. The only guys who would make women think we're all like that are usually fuckboys.

• Ah the meaning of life chapter 7 - Women are complex social beasts and don't believe us men are just simple souls it is all some part of some magnificent mind game concocted during a sleepless night last night.
    And guys yes we are just thinking "Whats for dinner and is there a game on TV tonight?"

• I think women are more complicated. Thats partly because I understand them less. I also think that some women oversimplify men and our emotions.

• We are complicated to each other, because we think differently. That's why it's easy to see what the same gender is doing for us.

• I voted D), because people just think it's your sex that makes you complicated, when it's actually the assumption that someone is complicated because of their sex that makes them seem complicated.

• Women because of periods. They can't even understand each other...

PEACE

• the male gender is in terms of the dating scene. Women just need to be cute and exist. Men need to be handsome, rich, athletic, the whole package even to get a girl who is only a little above average

• Transgendered. *Shoots for hoops*

• Both men and women are stupid simple creatures in my opinion.

• Women. I think that's pretty much a fact of life for the most part. Most men are straightforward.

• I don't understand people in general.

• I'd say women are because they are better at picking up/ dropping subtle hints, so some times some of them expect you to be a mind reader.