Why dont some people like answering anonymous questions on GAG?

There was a number of people that say they dont like answering anonymous questions. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens to me all the time. Whenever I post anonymous it is because I don't want people knowing that it is me and my personal life. But rarely ever do I get more than 2 opinions on it. However, when I post up as myself, I get an over load of opinions. It is stressful because the posts that I go as anon on are the ones that I really need advice on.

What Girls Said 5

• Because a large portion of anonymous questions are all like "is my penis an adequate size?" or "girls are stupid because they don't like me?" and I just can't.

• I never do. I am who I am and I feel like I have to hide that a lot in real life so I come here to be myself. People are going to like me or not and at the end of the day I'll know that at least I've been genuine and open.

• Usually the questions are really creepy and I'd rather not answer.

• I don't know maybe they think its trolling

• Cause they're dumb, that's why.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know maybe after seeing so many anons troll that they just formed this deep hate for anonymous questions in general lol.

• Anon questions have being tarred by association with trolling - Proper anon questions are usually answered fully

• Because most people, especially guys for some reason, tend to act like total fucking idiots or assholes when they post anonymous questions.

• i answer both LOL

• Sometimes they are just plain creepy, perverted, a troll and just plain dumb on purpose

• Because they suspect that they are trolls

• I answer all type of questions anonymous or not.

• Too many trolls go anon

• Most of the gagers don't have a problem doing that.

• Lol, and this question is asked unanimously.

I actually don't see why, just the fact that they could be embarrased to answer?

• Technically every question asked here is unanimous ;)

But good point.

• Why dont they just go anonymous and answer so they dont know its them

• Because questions are still questions
    and anonymous or not, they have a question and need an answer

• Just to help you fool...