Fave Pizza Delivery Restaurant?

I love ordering pizza from Papa John's, but i love getting my side orders (cheese sticks and wings) from Dominoes. Which do you all like?

• Pizza Hut
    36% (8)33% (4)35% (12)Vote
  • Papa John's
    0% (0)8% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Dominoes
    18% (4)8% (1)15% (5)Vote
  • CiCi's Pizza
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Little Caesar's
    5% (1)17% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • Other
    41% (9)34% (4)38% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Pizza Hut tastes the best in my opinion but they take a long time to make your food. I think I once waited about 2-4 hours for them to deliver my pizza and then I had to give them a tip too since it was delivery. I paid $23.00 after tax and tip for a $15.00 dollar pizza and was deeply disappointed.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• pizza hut has da most unique pizzas

3|0
    1|0
  • I'll order from Italian Village or Delrosa's Pizza
    and will get side order of Wings with ranch dressing
    or will get a steak salad with ranches dressing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Papa Johns was my very first job, so I'd say papa johns

1|0
    0|0
  • Little Caesar's Three Meat Treat w/ stuffed crust, bruh. I deadass might just go order one now.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them shits even fucking compare to EXTREME PIZZA up in the San Francisco area, plus them buy one pizza and get one free on tuesdays are the shits! AND they deliver on post, WHAAAAAT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Little Caesars, then Domino's

1|0
    0|0
  • why do you want to spend all your questions like this?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• None of these though I will eat those as well... I like real pizza with melted gooey cheese and toppimgs that aren't just sitting on top of it like Pizza Hut they are so digusting!

I like places like Beggars Pizza
    s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../l.jpg

Home Run Inn
    s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../348s.jpg

Really any place with pizza like that ^

Pizza Hut- is disgusting they should be deprived of making pizza they'reotherfood is pretty good

Papa John's- Is pretty good especially they're garlic pizza

Dominoes- Is decent

CiCi's- Never been

Little Caesar's- Is usually my go to place over the other places you've listed but their sausage pizza does remind me of Pizza Hut. Other wise pizza and wings are the best and cheapest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mazzios or Pizza Shuttle. The latter's pizza doesn't really taste like much but I prefer them over many of the mainstream pizzas. That's odd. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dominos is the place! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Place called Imo's. So greasy and fattening. Yummy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly Pizza Hut, but there's this one pizza place called Toppers in the downtown area of where I go to college that's pretty delicious. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Pizza Hut. But there are also some really good local places.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get hot spot because it's across the the street from my house.

1|0
    0|0
    • There's a gas station here in SC called Hot Spot. Coincidence? I think not. Lol I'm jk

• Lol no it's called hot spot pizza and grill

• Sal's, pretty sure they deliver

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza Hut for the pizza... Papa johns for the cheesesticks... little caesars for the deepdish

1|0
    0|0