What would your utopian society be like?

Mine would be where everyone has a set schedule and everyone is forced to go to events like firework shows and stuff. And no one is poor. And school is fun, but there's only one school because my utopia is small. Also my elite team of scientists developed a pill that makes sure no one gains any excess weight. Also one of the people's jobs is riding on of those bikes to power the city. Also every day has something specific. Weekdays are work/school days while Sunday and Saturday are free days. And everyone's house has at least thirty acres of farm land and there's no bugs. I don't know I'm weird 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be on a deserted tropical island. Everyone would live in tree houses. People of all race and gender would inhabit it, no dominance over the other. There would be no government or person in charge, just weekly meetings with everyone attending for conflict resolution, who does what etc. There would be no money but people could exchange tokens they were awarded for working, for food or clothes etc. Everyone would take psychedelic drugs annually, sort of like a Rastafarian gathering...
    I'm just rambling now sorry:/

What Guys Said 4

• My utopian society could only exist with better technology. It would be a cross between the Jetsons and wall-e. People have all their needs met by robots, like in wall-e. However unlike wall-e they aren't all confined to wheelchairs and helpless either. Instead they would be healthy like the Jetsons while they are living with robots that make our lives easier.

Medical technology would be able to fix just about any problem, so problems like obesity simply wouldn't exist. Nor would they be idiots that had no concept of what the world outside their monitor is like. An education could be downloaded right into peoples minds, and no one would have to work unless they wanted to.

• Utopia is a fallacy. Humanity is inherently flawed so we'll never achieve it. Also, forcing people to do anything and abide by set schedules sounds pretty oppressive and dystopian to me.

Remember that a dystopia is utopian to the people that are gettin what they want.

• Well I'm aware of that but it's still pretty fun to think about

• I get that, it's just not something that I've ever really thought about haha. If I had to hazard a guess the closest thing that I could think of would be the abolishment of government. It probably wouldn't last long though, there are always people looking to take advantage.

• My utopian society is everyone is equal and can voice their own opinions. Except for islander fans. No one wants to hear their opinions

• Why would everyone be forced to go to events? I'm really sorry for insulting your utopia but I'd hate that :(

• My parents always hated those events so I figured that if they were forced to they'd go. I know I'm mean 😂

What Girls Said 2

• My utopian society, everybody would be religious, everybody would worship God - and all work would be volunteer work - and people would only work at the same job for 6-8 months before being switched over to something. There would be mandatory farming work you have to do before you are allowed to go to worship at the temple and child birth would be painless.

• Where there's perfection..
    No sadness, no anger, no mistakes..
    Just peace and perfection..