Would your boyfriend be able to convince you like he did? (VIDEO)?

somehow im surprised yet not surprised lol

still speculating on the legitimacy of the video.
video detail: guy offers $1,000 > $10,000 > $11,000 to fuck some guy's girlfiend.

what would you girls have done? really

• eventually i would have done it
  • no way man!
  • i am appalled...
  • shitty boyfriend AND girlfriend
  • they're perfect for each other

Most Helpful Girl

• I would breakup right there wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• God damn it Bert, if you wanna be a cuck in your own time then by all means, but don't try and get us to discuss your hedonistic, backwards lifestyle.

What Girls Said 13

• Well first off, the fact you approach my boyfriend and ask HIM how much for a night would instantly make me mad, regardless of the proposition itself. After that well I know my boyfriend would tell him to fuck off, and then I'd tell him to fuck off. There would be no further dialogue.

• fuck yeah! and damn d00d that video like fyreals? bahahaa

• for some reason I just really believe that some girls might actually put up with that. which surprises me that it wasn't an instant deal breaker for them.

• I think some girls would be considering accepting the offer, it's a lot of money. I don't see a real issue but it is not for me.

• If I was needing an operation to save my life. That's probably the only time I would tell my boyfriend we should take that when you don't have that kind of money to pay for an operation.

Other wise I would have to be in some really desperate financial state, lol.

But most likely me and my boyfriend would try to con the dude out of the $11,000. Without me having to do anything during that time period. Since the guy gave him the money straight up that would be easy to do honestly, lol.

• I'd like to say absolutely not in no way. However, I'm sure if I was in a financial crunch and saw no other way and this proposition arose. I'd sadly accept the money and try to block it out of my mind. Generally speaking though I would like to say my answer would be no.

• I would kick him in the balls, break up with him, and walk out of that place. Most guy would. for sure be angry if some stranger approach them buying their girlfriends.. Like really? He doesn't own her, as no woman is a property, so why did he agree. That's just so fucked up. So unreal.

• He is still a boy and not a man because a man would have just walked away with his girlfriend, fiancee or wife

• Thanks for saying that

• ouchie! that's gonna hurt hahaa

• Omg. That is so fucked up and so funny...

I can understand how that would be so tempting, but if I really loved my dude, I wouldn't ever sell him.

• I don’t trust people so nah. Plus he might have stds. I'd honestly wouldn't by it to begin with. What If it's a trap and he's into human trafficking? What he's secretly some murder with a neceophilia fetish? 😨

No thanks. 11k for an hour with a stranger, lol.

• Okay. The only guy I'm sleeping with is my boyfriend. At the end of the day if my boyfriend then turned to me and said do you fancy going on a date and getting paid $10,000 dollars then I'm hardly gonna say no am I. Eases up finances, is non committed as they'd be no way I'd leave my boyfriend. Question of safety sure but at the end of the day yes I would, and yes I can be incredibly shallow 👌

• WOW not sure what to really think. ... but I can see where it's tempting but where's your value in the relationship, she/he isn't an object. .

• Oh my gosh!
    I voted C!
    My boyfriend would be dumped on the spot if he even considered it, disgusting.

• I'd be afraid I would be murdered! 😱 you could hear the girl laughing when she walked away with the guy, so maybe she was in it with the money guy. Not sure about the boyfriend.

• Lol hahah

I don't think it's real but it kind of is at the same time. Because if it was just a prank then why didn't he film the part where he was supposed to bring her back and tell them it was just a prank? Because maybe it wasn't a prank. But then again... It was. Maybe he just didn't film the reactions part.

• I think he's using one of those tactics to bring in more subscribers, towards the end of the video there is a caption that says "subscribe for part 2" or something like that

• They're perfect for each other.
    Isn't she carrying a MK bag?

• Nope, I am not for sale. I don't care if it was billions of dollars. I have integrity and self respect. If my boyfriend wanted to go have sex with another woman for any amount, he would be a quick ex.

I could understand being tempted, and we could have a discussion; I'd listen to his points. But after we talked and he'd say "Yeah, I can't do it. I love you and you aren't something to sell off", I would continue being his girlfriend. If he just insisted on me doing it, I'd tell him to sleep with the guy for money and never call me again.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't believe that video was real. I don't doubt their are men willing to do that, but I don't think most women would be willing to put up with that. The woman wouldn't just stand there listening to the two guys decide to turn her into a prostitute. She would have to be the most submissive woman on the planet, or they had an open relationship to begin with. More likely this was staged.

• yep, im still speculating, trying to find part 2 lol. in the general sense, you are most correct, but I have been surprised as hell many times.

• If I did that with any of my SO it would be a frying pan across the head

• Most of those videos are staged.

Come-on some guys has a giant fat roll of money and he says that he'll bring her back. Sure, in a body bag. Someone with a brain would know that this guy is on dangerous individual. Real people just walk away from someone like that.

• I think it's staged

• If that ever happens to me, and a guy come forth and asked about my girlfriend, I would definitely punch him in the throat and beat the shit out of him for asking that stupid question

• throat punch. br00tal!

• I would never let anyone buy my fiancee no matter the amount

• If she is OK with it and the dude doesn't have anything and uses a condom... Yeah I'd let him do it

• Most dudes would leave or if they were so inclined; punch the guy. I don't think this is real. I'd probably tell him to fuck off, if he didn't, then I'd hit him. lol

• yeah I would too hahaa.

• I would just walk away too. its better that way. if he persists then that's just fucking annoying.

• Yeah, persistent mosquito-like people need swatting!