Who will win game 4 of the NBA finals?

Who will have the final win

• Cleveland Cavaliers win
  • Golden state wins
Please comment why... Not saying warriors win yo

Most Helpful Guy

• If LeBron keeps like he has he will not allow this team to lose. He let game 1 get away from him and he appears he will not allow that to happen again. It's LeBron vs the Warriors at this point and so far LeBron has carried the entire team. Steph Curry being MVP is a joke take him off that team they still make the playoffs. Take LeBron off the Cavs and they have the first pick again next year.

What Girls Said 3

• Cavs have been on a roll, so I'm gonna say the Cavs.

• Golden State 👍☝

• I don't watch the NBA, it could be any of them. Since the majority of the poll is Golden State, it could probably them the winners.

What Guys Said 6

• I hope the Warriors, but they're disappointing me :S I expected much more from them, I can't believe Dellavedova is stopping the Warriors back court.

• He played rugby in college besides basketball. He been called in practices stubborn and overly aggressive when he plays.

• He has played good D, but it's mainly Curry settling for jumpers. The times he didn't, he blew by Dellavedova with ease.

It's just like in the Memphis series when Curry shot like shit in game 3, and people started going on and on about the defense of Mike Conley and Tony Allen.

Then Curry stopped settling, started driving more, and they ran off 3 straight.

• Plus, delly watches as much film as Curry, once you really think the other team figures you out. Bam , they hit you in another direction

• Golden State will win the series

• The first 3 games could have gone either way. Warriors were only down by 1 late in the 4th last game, it's just mental errors that cost them

I say Warriors. This is basically an elimination game for them anyway.

• FUCK THE CAVS

• I imagine someone will.

• G-state won